Censorship of Bad Meat and Vegetables - The FCC accepts your war

o/ FCC. Ironic that the larger war, of which you are not a part, was launched initially over tech raiding, and now you're being brought into a seperate war because someone tried to tech raid you.

Edit: Usually a war declaration is accompanied by the declaring of some wars. Since their highest guy has a NS of 7k, maybe its kind of hard to mobilize that far down.

Edited by arentak

[quote name='arentak' date='04 February 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1265307599' post='2159075']
o/ FCC. Ironic that the larger war, of which you are not a part, was launched initially over tech raiding, and now you're being brought into a seperate war because someone tried to tech raid you.

Edit: Usually a war declaration is accompanied by the declaring of some wars. Since their highest guy has a NS of 7k, maybe its kind of hard to mobilize that far down.
[/quote]

We'll get em, don't worry. ;)

[quote name='arentak' date='04 February 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1265307599' post='2159075']

[/quote]

Yeah they're way out of most of our ranges. So we're pumping up our lower nations with aid so they can bring pain in large quantities.

I asked our Director of War what was taking so long... But he was still in a maddened feverish state, giggling giddily over the opportunity to crack some skulls in a clear, cut and dried, righteous war.

I would have tried medicating him... But as soon as I stepped into the room he started playing with his guns... So I think I'm just going to let him work through it on his own.

TL:DR We have a plan. It might be an insane plan... But we're following it anyway.

[quote name='Neuromancer7' date='04 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265270079' post='2158537']
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/a/a2/Fcc_fcc_main_bar_flag_300x200.png[/img]
This is an Official Announcement of the FCC[/center]

The Federal Domestic Agency(FDA) supposedly decided to tech raid a member of the Fifth Column Confederation(FCC). Unfortunately, nobody seems to have ever told them that you don't tech raid with CM's and Bombers. And that you don't attack again and add in a second nation after you've been contacted and asked to stop.

We've tried to talk with them about this via conventional old style PM's, and then they attacked again and added a second nation. We ALWAYS prefer Private Channels, they work better and keep our business our own, but since they don't seem to have an IRC channel or an active Forum that we can find this is probably the best way to get their attention. That and the attacks we are/will be launching.

Therefore The FCC is meeting their challenge and we will happily meet them on the field of battle until they're ready to come have a reasonable chat to discuss a cessation of hostilities.

[center][img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/Hydra_Graphics/fcc2/fcc_seal_240.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

Glad to see FCC is still trucking! You guys are a class act all the way, and FDA would be wise to try and solve this with diplomacy if possible.

O/ FCC
GP

[quote name='Neuromancer7' date='04 February 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1265312498' post='2159191']
Yeah they're way out of most of our ranges. So we're pumping up our lower nations with aid so they can bring pain in large quantities.

I asked our Director of War what was taking so long... But he was still in a maddened feverish state, giggling giddily over the opportunity to crack some skulls in a clear, cut and dried, righteous war.

I would have tried medicating him... But as soon as I stepped into the room he started playing with his guns... So I think I'm just going to let him work through it on his own.

TL:DR We have a plan. It might be an insane plan... But we're following it anyway.
[/quote]
Nice ^_^

Good luck with the war FCC

Note: Surrender terms added to the OP.

Repeated here:

[quote]The FCC is offering refuge to FDA bureaucrats. Post your surrender here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 , switch your AA to FCC PoW after decommissioning your tanks and cm's while peacing out all of your raids for the duration of the war.
The ability to consume rotten produce is an individual ability and if the FDA wishes peace we will happily oblige them as soon as they provide an official apology and formally train their thugs to recognize proper targets and limit excessive force with cms and aircraft in the future upon their victims.[/quote]

That message is being PM'd to all of our targets in FDA. As we are not at war with FCC PoW's aiding and tech dealing with members of [u]that[/u] AA is perfectly OK by us. Aiding and tech dealing with FDA, being generally considered and act of war, will be met with polite requests from us to stop it.