I Believe this is a Bug...

Azn7136

Dear Cybernations Tech Support,

I just bought this new computer from my neighbor and it's in good condition, and I was told by my friend about this game so I tried to play it and the game keep saying I'm banned when I try to login. I don't really understand because I just bought this computer, but I assume maybe my neighbor did something to it. I registered here so I could tell you this problem, I really don't know what's wrong. If you could help me, that'd be great, because I'm happy to try a new game.

Sincerely,

Azn7136

Edited by Azn7136

He could have cookies in the browser from cybernations, he may have been banned before. If that is the case, delete your cookies from Cybernations.net. To get to cookies in firefox, its Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Show Cookies, scroll down, and delete.

I tried to delete my cookies, and went to the drive and folder and deleted them. It still shows that am I banned. Maybe this is a glitch, or error? I will ask him if he has played this, and gotten banned if he did, then I will maybe play something else. If this ban is IP related, I most likely cannot play this game, because neighbors usually have a similar IP Address.