The United Front's Declaration of WAR

prather6

[quote name='masterbake' date='03 February 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1265266758' post='2158473']
I think 6. Now we have targets for everyone.
[/quote]

We didn't want MHA to be bored :) . Good luck to you guys, we at TUF have nothing but respect for MHA. We just felt the time had come to pick a side and we wanted to do our best to support our allies.

[quote]Posted Today, 10:42 PM

Wait. What's the name of this alliance that declared on MHA again?
Oh yeah TUF. Sorry, never heard. [/quote]

We're shy. Good luck to you.

Edited by Kurtz12

You should use your war flag during a declaration of war. We don't have one and yours is pretty snazzy. Although the pic you did use shows a lot of effort and skill. Did your head of state interrupt a ski trip to make this declaration of war?

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/9/9b/The_United_Front_dfadfadf.jpg/200px-The_United_Front_dfadfadf.jpg[/img]

See you on the fields of battle.

[quote name='Working_Class_Ruler' date='04 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1265266098' post='2158441']
You are my fifth favorite alliance at war with us. Good luck guys and have fun, let us know when you're ready to peace out.
[/quote]

same to you, WCR.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='04 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1265264380' post='2158386']
Welcome to the fight UF. Fight with honor alongside your allies in NADC! IRON is glad to have you.

o/ UF
o/ NADC
o/ IRON
[/quote]

Once again proving why nobody likes IRON. This is TUF although they are just as fail as United Foundation gives you no right to call them UF. (Sighs)

Yes you must be the smartest kid on the block. Although last I checked there was only one kid on that block. How ironic. Anyhow best of luck to you MHA not that you need it.

Edited by Harry Dresden
Removed trainwreck quote.

This is fallin speaking. I just like to say that this kind gentleman doesn't represent any of our views or our spirit and values as an alliance.

TUF, you came in to defend your pals, we came in to defend ours. We bear no personal grudge against you and we'd love to go for a beer with ya after this runs over.

XOXO.

Edited by fallin

TUF, firstly let me apologise on behalf of jesbro, the MHA does not endorse disrespecting DoW's regarding ourselves. Im sure he will be dealt with for such a rather vulgar outburst here.

Secondly, may we have a pleasant and fun fight. Just hope the poetry doesn't deafen some of you :D

Edit:

Edited by scutterbug

[quote name='scutterbug' date='04 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1265305762' post='2159030']
TUF, firstly let me apologise on behalf of jesbro, the MHA does not endorse disrespecting DoW's regarding ourselves. Im sure he will be dealt with for such a rather vulgar outburst here.

Secondly, may we have a pleasant and fun fight. Just hope the poetry doesn't deafen some of you :D

Edit:
[/quote]

no offense taken, but thanks anyway. Glad to see there is some civility left among opposing sides. And fallin, once we get done beating on each other, I may take you up on that beer.