RIA surrenders unconditionally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1265258957' post='2158007']
Have fun RIA, though its a shame the "ill nuke you 25 times than quit" guy has already quit :((
[/quote]
I MAN NOT AFRAID TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS WORD I SEE. TOOL could use more like him. :smug:

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='03 February 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1265258988' post='2158008']
good luck TOOL

o/ TOOL
[/quote]

They'll need it.

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Jewnugget. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 25%
[b]Number of Spies: 1[/b]
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/7/2010
[b]Total Money: $2,741,619[/b]
Technology: 1,300.35 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/3/2010 3:24:34 PM
Trade Partners: Mahawangsa, Scroatia, Clonetrooper
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 17
[b]Aircraft Fighter Strength: 36[/b]
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 99
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 6 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.[/quote]

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1265258822' post='2157994']
I admit, this is clever. I still want TOOL to crush you, but you certainly get points for style.
[/quote]

I concur, but boy is it random! :)

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1265259916' post='2158041']
JD..one spy killed SIX of yours....how? lol
[/quote]

He's James Bond, he always foils my plans. Well NOT THIS TIME MR. BOND!

Congratulations on RIA finally finishing this prolonged and bloody conflict against their blasted aggressors RIA. I hope they get good terms.

Perhaps now these cessation of hostilities can finally focus the lens of world attention where it needs to be: On the horrific, atrocity filled GOONS-GOONS civil war.

[quote name='James Dahl' date='04 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1265259982' post='2158043']
He's James Bond, he always foils my plans. Well NOT THIS TIME MR. BOND!
[/quote]
[img]http://images.thecarconnection.com/med/a-gold-porsche-worthy-of-auric-goldfinger_100223495_m.jpg[/img]

No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die

(buy more spies, JD)

I cannot abide the unjust and downright !@#$%* abuse of these terms against the good people of the RIA by those fracking !@#$%^&* in the RIA. Rest assured that after your teensy little TOOL thingymajig is done, I shall forment glorious rebellion against such a despotic regime as you now face. FEAR NOT Cupcake, Leo, Mothra, C-Zom, DTMB, and all my other friends, I shall rain hell upon those that trample you.

/unless it's three for one taco day, then you might have to wait a bit.

[quote name='King DrunkWino' date='03 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1265260216' post='2158057']
I cannot abide the unjust and downright !@#$%* abuse of these terms against the good people of the RIA by those fracking !@#$%^&* in the RIA. Rest assured that after your teensy little TOOL thingymajig is done, I shall forment glorious rebellion against such a despotic regime as you now face. FEAR NOT Cupcake, Leo, Mothra, C-Zom, DTMB, and all my other friends, I shall rain hell upon those that trample you.

/unless it's three for one taco day, then you might have to wait a bit.
[/quote]

It's even worse than you realize, they infiltrated the highest levels of government!
:ph34r: