Dispatch from Greenland Republic

ilselu1

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='04 February 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1265310426' post='2159142']
This is probably the best DoW I've seen; I mean, at least when we did it [i]no one[/i] attacked. You've got one measly DoW on NATO, and then [i]two[/i] DoWs on [i]NADC[/i] (hey, what the hell, they both start with "North Atlantic", right?). Nevermind that NATO is attacking you now. :awesome:

edit: ooooh, nevermind. Now you have TWO DoW's on NATO, my bad :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Err..you do realize that they are engaged with TOP, IRON, FEAR, and a lot more alliances right? Taking away some of the burden from FoB and having NATO hit you instead is p good, well done GR.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two wars on NADC were made by an overeager member of ours. He has since then been duly informed and is currently in the process of peacing out said wars, and is willing to pay reparations for any damages caused by his unfortunate mistake. If NADC government wishes to formally seek reparations, you may find us at #gr, and we will be happy to compensate you for it.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='04 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265337316' post='2160081']
Err..you do realize that they are engaged with TOP, IRON, FEAR, and a lot more alliances right?
[/quote]
Oh yeah, I forgot about IRON and TOP, are they in this war? :unsure:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='04 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1265337316' post='2160081']
Taking away [s]some[/s] none of the burden from FoB and having NATO hit you [s]instead[/s] as well is p good, well done GR.
[/quote]
You had a few typos in there, its fixed now; no need to thank me, Penlugue :wub:

[quote name='Tolkien' date='04 February 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1265337647' post='2160094']
The two wars on NADC were made by an overeager member of ours. He has since then been duly informed and is currently in the process of peacing out said wars, and is willing to pay reparations for any damages caused by his unfortunate mistake. If NADC government wishes to formally seek reparations, you may find us at #gr, and we will be happy to compensate you for it.
[/quote]
Embarrassing, but an honourable move considering NADC is on the other side. [img]http://foreigndivision.org/Smileys/default/salute_tfd.gif[/img]

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='04 February 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1265341007' post='2160177']
Oh yeah, I forgot about IRON and TOP, are they in this war? :unsure: [/quote]
Just 121 wars for GR for their 77 nations out of peace. Not like anarchy prevents you from declaring or something. I'm sure they are quite happy with the new NATO targets that have hit them :)
[quote]
You had a few typos in there, its fixed now; no need to thank me, Penlugue :wub:
[/quote]
Yeah, you are an intelligent one. :rollseyes:

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='03 February 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1265258467' post='2157955']
The war flag is funny. I like the frown and the red eyes. But, is it now a unicorn polar bear? That doesn't seem very scary.
[/quote]

You calling a polar bear less than scary is funny considering your allies ^_^

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='04 February 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1265341862' post='2160195']
Just 121 wars for GR for their 77 nations out of peace. Not like anarchy prevents you from declaring or something. I'm sure they are quite happy with the new NATO targets that have hit them :)
[/quote]
Well sure, wars are great, I understand why they want more. I'm a little disappointed I only have one myself, but if you want me to attack GR as well, I can't unless TFD declares on them unfortunately. You understand (right?)

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='04 February 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1265341862' post='2160195']
Yeah, you are an intelligent one. :rollseyes:
[/quote]
Thanks, Penlugue :wub: , I'm learning from the best: I really loved this statement, plus that bit "you do realize . . . "; such freshness you have; big fan of your work right here.
Just stating that GR's 2 DoW's don't relieve pressure on FoB at all. I'm sure NATO saw this DoW and chose to counter in a way that would weaken themselves. But what am I saying, who needs reason or logic in CN anyways, amirite? :smug:

Edited by Captain Canuck

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='05 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1265346364' post='2160363']Just stating that GR's 2 DoW's don't relieve pressure on FoB at all. I'm sure NATO saw this DoW and chose to counter in a way that would weaken themselves. But what am I saying, who needs reason or logic in CN anyways, amirite? :smug:[/quote]
Then I suggest you sit back and enjoy the show then, if we're idiots.

Which we are by the way, although perhaps not that way.

[quote name='Tolkien' date='05 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265346472' post='2160374']
Then I suggest you sit back and enjoy the show then, if we're idiots.

Which we are by the way, although perhaps not that way.
[/quote]
Hey, I don't think you guys are idiots :( Like I said, war is :awesome: , the more the merrier (srsly guys). Penlugue trying to pass it off as "relieving pressure on FoB" was pretty good though ^_^ I love your posts Penlugue, please join TFD when this war ends :wub:

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='05 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1265346966' post='2160416']
Hey, I don't think you guys are idiots :( Like I said, war is :awesome: , the more the merrier (srsly guys). Penlugue trying to pass it off as "relieving pressure on FoB" was pretty good though ^_^ I love your posts Penlugue, please join TFD when this war ends :wub:
[/quote]
By relieve pressure, in what sense of the phrase do you mean it in?