Dispatch from Greenland Republic

ilselu1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='03 February 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1265258467' post='2157955']
The war flag is funny. I like the frown and the red eyes. But, is it now a unicorn polar bear? That doesn't seem very scary.
[/quote]
what if i told you he could fly?

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='04 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265259880' post='2158038']
Joracy, I was pulling to attack ODN just so you know. I still wish that was the case.
[/quote]

That would be fun - NATO were good opponents in the last rumble. Still, I'm sure GR will entertain you in style.

[quote name='Pingu' date='04 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265263677' post='2158346']
That would be fun - NATO were good opponents in the last rumble. Still, I'm sure GR will entertain you in style.
[/quote]

Absolutely, like I told Joracy earlier, I still like you guys :)

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='04 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265264221' post='2158381']
Absolutely, like I told Joracy earlier, I still like you guys :)
[/quote]

I don't think I can like you because you failed to attack me :( How could you fail at this D:

[quote name='LeDee' date='04 February 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1265265338' post='2158418']
C&G is finally seeing some action in this thing? It's about time...

o/ GR
[/quote]
It's a little one-sided so far, but I'm sure they've got something up their sleeves. :ph34r:

[quote name='Elyat' date='04 February 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1265296305' post='2158860']
This thread is nice for giving me the image of Moldavi impaled upon the horn of a polar bear-unicorn.
[/quote]

Flying Unicorn Bear

This is probably the best DoW I've seen; I mean, at least when we did it [i]no one[/i] attacked. You've got one measly DoW on NATO, and then [i]two[/i] DoWs on [i]NADC[/i] (hey, what the hell, they both start with "North Atlantic", right?). Nevermind that NATO is attacking you now. :awesome:

edit: ooooh, nevermind. Now you have TWO DoW's on NATO, my bad :rolleyes:

Edited by Captain Canuck