ADI Files a Complaint

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='03 February 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1265181090' post='2155950']
LOL, we stood up [b]for[/b] FEAR, not to them :P
[/quote]

it was a spelling error, I shouldn't post while I'm still asleep :(

FEAR is evil though ( except for Canik, he's kinda cool :P )

[quote name='Weirdgus' date='03 February 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1265193171' post='2156205']
it was a spelling error, I shouldn't post while I'm still asleep :(

FEAR is evil though ( except for Canik, he's kinda cool :P )
[/quote]
Oh, I know- I was just picking at you for fun :P

And FEAR [b]is 100% evil[/b] for sure! And that includes Canik. But the thing is, their evilness is why I have :wub: for FEAR- it is the pure win kind of evil that is wielded for the common good.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='03 February 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1265194899' post='2156223']
So you attack an alliance with 1 MDoAP, 1 PIAT who also happens to be in NOIR. The best part of this is that the MDoAP they have is with FoB, a member of CnG. I hope to be seeing you very soon. ;)
[/quote]
No, I attack an alliance that attacked our ally. Mainly so that they can deal with bigger issues, like you. :awesome:

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='03 February 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1265195216' post='2156232']
No, I attack an alliance that attacked our ally. Mainly so that they can deal with bigger issues, like you. :awesome:
[/quote]

Grow some balls and activate the oA clause with FEAR and DoW on CnG. :awesome:

I remember a young ADI coming to Athens, telling us their dreams of unifying all of Aqua, you seemed so pleasant.
Now you can join NATO in being the only aqua alliance who doesn't maintain good relations with everyone else, actively standing in the way of complete aqua unity.
MHA, MK, FARK, Gremlins, RoK, Athens, =LOST=.. all the big players in aqua are for once united, united in their defence of C&G.. all of us except for you.

Way to go.

Edited by Jack Diorno

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='03 February 2010 - 05:14 AM' timestamp='1265195698' post='2156244']
I remember a young ADI coming to Athens, telling us their dreams of unifying all of Aqua, you seemed so pleasant.
Now you can join NATO in being the only aqua alliance who doesn't maintain good relations with everyone else, actively standing in the way of complete aqua unity.
MHA, MK, FARK, Gremlins, RoK, Athens, =LOST=.. all the big players in aqua are for once united, united in their defence of C&G.. all of us except for you.

Way to go.
[/quote]
ADI isn't the aqua alliance making death threats at other aquas...

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='03 February 2010 - 04:14 AM' timestamp='1265195698' post='2156244']

Way to go.
[/quote]

Those where the days. :'( Maybe someday, Aqua will be finally united. But till then, I will remain openly hostile to those that attack an ally of CnG. :awesome:

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='03 February 2010 - 06:14 AM' timestamp='1265195698' post='2156244']

Way to go.
[/quote]

Nail on the head. But we at NATO have tried and tried to have good relations with everyone else in Aqua, but we get shut out or ignored. Don't worry about aqua unity. I tried it several times and told ADI it would never work. NATO had excellent relations with most Aqua alliances the times I tried, but those efforts failed miserably. ICE fell apart, but it was hardly NATO's influence. Something will always keep Aqua from being unified.

But getting confirmation on how we're viewed is good to know, should help with decisions.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='03 February 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1265200776' post='2156322']
Predictable hostile posts are predictable. You'd think that fulfilling a defensive treaty would get rid of the 'lol you didn't optionally aggress with RoK' folk but apparently not.

ADI just entered a losing war to help their friends.
[/quote]
Bob, please... it was the defensive thing that they $%&@ed us on... but lemme see if I get what you're saying..

Their honoring of this treaty should absolve them of porking us on the other? Yeah, ok.