A Poison Clan Declaration

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='03 February 2010 - 04:45 AM' timestamp='1265190317' post='2156162']
Wow FAN and MK getting thier butts kicked in this war. Almost like someone is taking out the opposition.
[/quote]

You know better than to go into every DoW thread for a particular side and shout that whomever that alliance is backing must be losing because they are calling in so much help. Well, I thought you knew better.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 February 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1265325925' post='2159636']
You know better than to go into every DoW thread for a particular side and shout that whomever that alliance is backing must be losing because they are calling in so much help. Well, I thought you knew better.
[/quote]

TheBigBad hasn't really known much of anything as far as I can recall, which is nearing 900 days now. He still likes to live on the fame he received as "a great military leader" while JBone was actually the man with the plan behind the scenes.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='04 February 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1265325609' post='2159629']
You are correct. I was wrong. You have won. Good job.
[/quote]

You know, I'll give you props for at least saying "I was wrong" - that's something Grub still can't seem to admit.

Hmmm... Hey GOD, I just got an idea for surrender terms...