A Poison Clan Declaration

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='03 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1265254307' post='2157838']
I find this rich comming from you Starfox. If i remember correctly you were welcomed in to Valhalla certain people hung there @#$% out for you. Now this, sad sad state of affairs. I guess i could understand if you were mistreated or isolated while YOU wore this AA but I dont recall it going that way even when you left it was under decent terms iirc.
[/quote]
I can't speak for Starfox, but I'm hoping PC asks for some help because I wasn't finished playing general when we got peace. :awesome:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1265254307' post='2157838']
I find this rich comming from you Starfox. If i remember correctly you were welcomed in to Valhalla certain people hung there @#$% out for you. Now this, sad sad state of affairs. I guess i could understand if you were mistreated or isolated while YOU wore this AA but I dont recall it going that way even when you left it was under decent terms iirc.
[/quote]
Bud, don't worry my friend. \m/ won't be entering against Valhalla and it's personally preffered for myself that way. You have allies however, and PC hung their necks out for us and took a beating while the rest of CN cheered for our demise, even those sitting in this coalition you are fighting. Really, we owe it to PC and we're eager to help them, beyond that it's nothing personal, as I still like Valhalla. I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from considering Valhalla's history.

As for what you said, Rebel Virginia, at this point you're getting a bit ridiculous and far too sensational. I'm hardly participating in a beatdown, I'm only hoping to help an ally who saved us all from having utterly wrecked nations. Besides, this war was initiated by your side, you'll find no sympathy from me because your attempted beatdown went wrong.

[color="#0000FF"]Beat down. The war was far from a beat down, and sides were roughly equal after a few days. So it didn't start fair? Name one war that has, but they all end up the same. As for the last war, \m/ deserved everything it got and more. You're hardly one to talk about principles after what you have pulled on the defenseless. You will get sympathy from me.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1265283502' post='2158679']
[color="#0000FF"]Beat down. The war was far from a beat down, and sides were roughly equal after a few days. So it didn't start fair? Name one war that has, but they all end up the same. As for the last war, \m/ deserved everything it got and more. You're hardly one to talk about principles after what you have pulled on the defenseless. You will get sympathy from me.[/color]
[/quote]
I'm not sure where I either talked about principles, or asked for your sympathy.

I'm not sure what I pulled on the defenseless either.

I'm also not sure what your point is here.

Please help.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1265284472' post='2158687']
[color="#0000FF"]My point is I will not rest until all the opportunistic cowards that have taken part in this war have been rightfully destroyed.[/color]
[/quote]
Alright, well good luck with that. My guess though, is you'll rant and rant and then fade away and give up.

Just going off past actions, there.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1265284472' post='2158687']
[color="#0000FF"]My point is I will not rest until all the opportunistic cowards that have taken part in this war have been rightfully destroyed.[/color]
[/quote]

Good luck with that :wub:
You can always declare on us RV, we're always looking for that extra land.

EDIT: So i guess someone else wished him luck too :v:

Edited by Emperor Brutus

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' date='04 February 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1265284739' post='2158693']
Good luck with that :wub:
You can always declare on us RV, we're always looking for that extra land.

EDIT: So i guess someone else wished him luck too :v:
[/quote]
We're just friendly people, I guess.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1265284885' post='2158696']
[color="#0000FF"]I am currently busy with Fark at the moment. Get in line.[/color]
[/quote]
You're really making progress there. I'm sure glad it's Fark and not \m/ or our allies. That would be just terrible. You're a fierce, dedicated, unstoppable force of nature. True story.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1265283502' post='2158679']
[/quote]
Oh no, woe betide one side getting the upper hand, that would be just too immoral for our good friend Rebel Virginia, who would rather that all victors in war were to be eventually crushed.

[color="#0000FF"]All victors do deserve to be crushed eventually. Power corrupts. It gets into one's head. Thus there is a need for men like me to challenge those in power at every possible moment. To hold them accountable for their actions, until someone else takes up the mantle, and I will then fade away, only to return to fight against a new power.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1265287676' post='2158724']
[color="#0000FF"]All victors do deserve to be crushed eventually. Power corrupts. It gets into one's head. Thus there is a need for men like me to challenge those in power at every possible moment. To hold them accountable for their actions, until someone else takes up the mantle, and I will then fade away, only to return to fight against a new power.[/color]
[/quote]
Just like when you fought till the bloody end in Vox right?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1265287676' post='2158724']
[/quote]

So then you are hoping you are NOT victorious? Because if you were then the power would go to your head...then you would have to declare war...on yourself??

[quote name='crazymatty' date='04 February 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1265291151' post='2158771']
So then you are hoping you are NOT victorious? Because if you were then the power would go to your head...then you would have to declare war...on yourself??
[/quote]
The Sith have taught him the way of the warrior, clearly.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='04 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265263151' post='2158297']
I can't speak for Starfox, but I'm hoping PC asks for some help because I wasn't finished playing general when we got peace. :awesome:
[/quote]
If you can find a slot on us please come on in

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 February 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1265283080' post='2158675']
Bud, don't worry my friend. \m/ won't be entering against Valhalla and it's personally preffered for myself that way. You have allies however, and PC hung their necks out for us and took a beating while the rest of CN cheered for our demise, even those sitting in this coalition you are fighting. Really, we owe it to PC and we're eager to help them, beyond that it's nothing personal, as I still like Valhalla. I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from considering Valhalla's history.

As for what you said, Rebel Virginia, at this point you're getting a bit ridiculous and far too sensational. I'm hardly participating in a beatdown, I'm only hoping to help an ally who saved us all from having utterly wrecked nations. Besides, this war was initiated by your side, you'll find no sympathy from me because your attempted beatdown went wrong.
[/quote]
Sorry been tired took it personal been some long days I get where your comming from.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 February 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1265284472' post='2158687']
[/quote]

This was a war of aggression by YOUR side of the war. Polar was the opportunistic coward looking to get a chance to wipe out \m/ and Poison Clan, with a fake air of compassion stating that if we didn't call allies, everything would be okay - a 15 million NS alliance against a combined strength of 7 million NS. YOU are supporting that stance by participating in a war that started with Polar; is it our fault that we flipped this onto the rest of the world taking advantage of Polar's terms? This war might have changed names halfway through, but its origination is clear as day.

I don't know what's more amusing... The fact that you are calling for your own destruction as a bandwagoner on their side or that you have no power to do it anyways.

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='04 February 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1265316597' post='2159331']
This was a war of aggression by YOUR side of the war. Polar was the opportunistic coward looking to get a chance to wipe out \m/ and Poison Clan, with a fake air of compassion stating that if we didn't call allies, everything would be okay - a 15 million NS alliance against a combined strength of 7 million NS. YOU are supporting that stance by participating in a war that started with Polar; is it our fault that we flipped this onto the rest of the world taking advantage of Polar's terms? This war might have changed names halfway through, but its origination is clear as day.

I don't know what's more amusing... The fact that you are calling for your own destruction as a bandwagoner on their side or that you have no power to do it anyways.
[/quote]

A war started by Polar? What happened to the whole "This is two different wars" line that everyone's been throwing around?

Also, PC calling Polar opportunistic cowards? While you would have a valid point in calling them opportunistic, cowards? Really? Refresh my memory. Was it Polar that ran around attacking 30+ nation sovereign alliances under the guise of tech raiding, simply because they had no significant treaty partners?

Wait. That couldn't be. Polaris doesn't tech raid. I'm sorry, I must have them confused with someone else.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='04 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265323853' post='2159566']
A war started by Polar? What happened to the whole "This is two different wars" line that everyone's been throwing around?
[/quote]
I won't speak for Twisted, but you know... Initially there was a war started by NpO that involved PC... ;)
[quote]
Also, PC calling Polar opportunistic cowards? While you would have a valid point in calling them opportunistic, cowards? Really? Refresh my memory. Was it Polar that ran around attacking 30+ nation sovereign alliances under the guise of tech raiding, simply because they had no significant treaty partners?

Wait. That couldn't be. Polaris doesn't tech raid. I'm sorry, I must have them confused with someone else.
[/quote]
Because Polar attacking only \m/ directly over the FoA issue, and not PC and GOONS who participated as well, isn't clear evidence of the opportunistic nature of their initial DoW.

Oh please, tell me more Queen Tela, as you know all about opportunism yourself don't you?

[quote name='Tromp' date='04 February 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1265324217' post='2159581']
I won't speak for Twisted, but you know... Initially there was a war started by NpO that involved PC... ;)

Because Polar attacking only \m/ directly over the FoA issue, and not PC and GOONS who participated as well, isn't clear evidence of the opportunistic nature of their initial DoW.

Oh please, tell me more Queen Tela, as you know all about opportunism yourself don't you?
[/quote]

I don't wish to get into a shouting match, but if you'll read my post carefully you'll see where I stated that Polar's attacks were indeed opportunistic. (Nothing wrong with that. Pretty much every war has been opportunistic in one way or another.)

[quote name='x Tela x' date='04 February 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1265323853' post='2159566']

[/quote]

The "guise" of tech raiding?

Oh my, it seems that the great Tela has uncovered our secret evil plan to steal tech, money, and land. Oh wait. Wasn't that our mission statement?

Polar attacked \m/. The didn't declare on PC or GOONS because they knew they would be able to beat the hell out of \m/ without consequences. If that is opportunism I don't know what is.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='04 February 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1265323853' post='2159566']
[/quote]
Not exactly 30, but you and I were involved in some things like that . . .

[quote name='MaGneT' date='04 February 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1265324867' post='2159599']
Not exactly 30, but you and I were involved in some things like that . . .
[/quote]

Indeed. I don't throw the word "opportunistic" around and pretend it's some big evil conspiracy, though.

Opportunities present themselves. Some take advantage. Some don't.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='05 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1265324815' post='2159597']
I don't wish to get into a shouting match, but if you'll read my post carefully you'll see where I stated that Polar's attacks were indeed opportunistic. (Nothing wrong with that. Pretty much every war has been opportunistic in one way or another.)
[/quote]
Perfect, so no reason to !@#$%* PC or anyone else about it, which was what you were doing.

[quote name='Tromp' date='04 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1265325500' post='2159623']
Perfect, so no reason to !@#$%* PC or anyone else about it, which was what you were doing.
[/quote]

You are correct. I was wrong. You have won. Good job.