A Poison Clan Declaration

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='03 February 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1265224160' post='2156895']
Oh dear...

[img]http://lourdes.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2009/09/steve_urkel-thumb-175x178-1557411.jpg[/img]

I guess I do more while blacked out drunk than I imagined.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I know exactly what you're going to be doing after this ends. You and your buddies are going to demand a ridiculous amount of reps and impose terms that will make Valhalla a non-entity for months. That is the norm now it seems.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1265228684' post='2157007']
[color="#0000FF"]I know exactly what you're going to be doing after this ends. You and your buddies are going to demand a ridiculous amount of reps and impose terms that will make Valhalla a non-entity for months. That is the norm now it seems.[/color]
[/quote]

PC impose large terms?

PC impose large terms while the alliance/friends they are fighting for dont go for that kind of crap?

PC impose large terms after their DoW reason was one of the worst in history and made the noCB reason look respectable?

nowai.....

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1265228684' post='2157007']
[/quote]
[quote name='chefjoe' date='03 February 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1265229687' post='2157037']
PC impose large terms?

PC impose large terms while the alliance/friends they are fighting for dont go for that kind of crap?

nowai.....
[/quote]
I do find it strange that you "dont go for that kind of crap", CJ, when you're of the very ilk that perpetrated "that kind of crap".
You both ought to look back to Valhalla conduct at the end of the NoCB War. It was far from exemplary.

That being said, I'm sure they'll be treated fairly, deserved or not.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1265228684' post='2157007']
[/quote]

Save it buddy, you have no idea what we are going to do

[quote name='pd73bassman' date='03 February 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1265229927' post='2157050']
Save it buddy, you have no idea what we are going to do
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you in Poison Clan? I didn't think so.

And Magnet, so because Valhalla did things in the past that means you can do it now? I'm sorry, but I don't hold that belief.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265230108' post='2157056']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you in Poison Clan? I didn't think so.[/color]
[/QUOTE]
RV, Bassman is a government member of NoR, which will give him a stake in Valhalla's surrender, should the war come to that. PC isn't the only alliance fighting them, in case you forgot.
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265230108' post='2157056']
[color="#0000FF"]And Magnet, so because Valhalla did things in the past that means you can do it now? I'm sorry, but I don't hold that belief.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='MaGneT' date='03 February 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1265229885' post='2157048']
That being said, I'm sure they'll be treated fairly, deserved or not.
[/quote]
I can't help but marvel at your reading comprehension skills, or lack thereof.
I'm not high government, but I do know that my alliance has never stood for crushing terms, and probably never will.

I'd suggest that you wait before you pass judgment.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1265230108' post='2157056']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you in Poison Clan? I didn't think so.

And Magnet, so because Valhalla did things in the past that means you can do it now? I'm sorry, but I don't hold that belief.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote]You and your buddies[/quote]

Your own words for you,

Well since we are fighting alongside PC I guess we qualify as buddies and you stated that you know what we are going to do after the war

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1265231096' post='2157098']
[color="#0000FF"]I guess we will see. [b]I have a history of being right[/b], however. Know this, however. I am an enemy to all tyrants and would-be despots.[/color]
[/quote]

Maybe this time you're wrong!! :D

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265231096' post='2157098']
[color="#0000FF"]I guess we will see. I have a history of being right, however. Know this, however. I am an enemy to all tyrants and would-be despots.[/color]
[/quote]
One correct guess in twenty doesn't make a prophet.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1265231096' post='2157098']
[color="#0000FF"]I guess we will see. I have a history of being right, however. Know this,[b] however. I am an enemy to all tyrants and would-be despots.[/color][/b][/quote]
How often do you find yourself in a fist fight with yourself?

[quote name='MaGneT' date='03 February 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1265230385' post='2157069']
I can't help but marvel at your reading comprehension skills, or lack thereof.
I'm not high government, but I do know that my alliance has never stood for crushing terms, and probably never will.
[/quote]

Hmm, sounds familiar. ^_^

[quote name='flak attack' date='03 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1265237078' post='2157302']
One correct guess in twenty doesn't make a prophet.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I said that the NPO would succumb to cronyism, leading to internal decay. Additionally I said they would actively plot against Polaris, and that their policies of stepping on peoples' toes would be their undoing. I was right about everything. That cannot be denied. Furthermore it all happened in the time frame I said it would. Do not for one moment believe that I will be any less accurate in regards to your downfall than I was to theirs.[/color]

[quote name='pd73bassman' date='03 February 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1265230457' post='2157072']
Your own words for you,

Well since we are fighting alongside PC I guess we qualify as buddies and you stated that you know what we are going to do after the war
[/quote]

I remember fighting you in the UjW and not doing many ground attacks against each other, because we were both pretty much covered by other enemies anyway. Fighting alongside someone doesn't make you buddies though. It can make you acquaintances if you were nothing beforehand.. but that's about it.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='03 February 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1265229687' post='2157037']
PC impose large terms?

PC impose large terms after their DoW reason was one of the worst in history and made the noCB reason look respectable?

nowai.....
[/quote]

Wow, I guess we gave Valhalla some incredibly tough terms the last time we fought. An acceptance of surrender, a declaration of neutrality, no switching to the AA of alliances currently at war, partial decommission of naval units, suspended mutual defense treaties (not canceled), no new treaties, no outside aiding. These can be found [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57309"]HERE[/url].

CJ you should take a cue from your fellow Valhallans and have some fun. I didn't know old age had made you a little hippie. :)

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1265240649' post='2157402']
I remember fighting you in the UjW and not doing many ground attacks against each other, because we were both pretty much covered by other enemies anyway. Fighting alongside someone doesn't make you buddies though. It can make you acquaintances if you were nothing beforehand.. but that's about it.
[/quote]

Well I can see your point there but that is not the case in this situation

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='03 February 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1265244627' post='2157532']
Wow, I guess we gave Valhalla some incredibly tough terms the last time we fought. An acceptance of surrender, a declaration of neutrality, no switching to the AA of alliances currently at war, partial decommission of naval units, suspended mutual defense treaties (not canceled), no new treaties, no outside aiding. These can be found [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57309"]HERE[/url].

CJ you should take a cue from your fellow Valhallans and have some fun. [b]I didn't know old age had made you a little hippie[/b]. :)
[/quote]

Nah, my old toothless soldiers are out whacking people with their canes twisted, you should know better :P

As for made me a hippie? nah, but it may have made me cynical.

If im off base then I will be the first to say im wrong and apologise.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Starfox101' date='03 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1265246416' post='2157618']
If you need help, we'll be there.

Hopefully you need help.
[/quote]
I find this rich comming from you Starfox. If i remember correctly you were welcomed in to Valhalla certain people hung there @#$% out for you. Now this, sad sad state of affairs. I guess i could understand if you were mistreated or isolated while YOU wore this AA but I dont recall it going that way even when you left it was under decent terms iirc.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='03 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1265246416' post='2157618']
If you need help, we'll be there.

Hopefully you need help.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know, for someone in an alliance that was complaining how unfair Polar was for "beating them down," you are awfully eager to jump into a beat down of someone else.[/color]

[quote name='flak attack' date='03 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1265227999' post='2156987']
DT, FAN, Valhalla, PC and NoR all on one front. There are some high quality fighters over here.
[/quote]

Unfortunately not all of them share the same high standard when it comes to quality of character.