A Poison Clan Declaration

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/TwistedRebelDB47/Cybernations/poisonclan02nt4.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='Keve69' post='2120505' date='20 January 2010 - 11:33 PM']All hope is not lost for our community when we see that there are still people out there ready to stand for their beliefs even if it might be unpopular.[/quote]

[quote name='bigwoody' post='2120534' date='20 January 2010 - 11:37 PM']"So you're declaring war for something that doesn't involve you? fun."

It involves them now.[/quote]

[quote name='Seerow' post='2120572' date='20 January 2010 - 11:40 PM']This is Polaris exercising their right as a sovereign alliance to act as they see fit, in this case that happens to be stomping \m/ for being a bunch of misfits who somehow manage to shame the name of an alliance that was shameful to begin with.[/quote]

[quote name='Seerow' post='2120782' date='21 January 2010 - 12:10 AM']To be fair I don't buy into any of the moralist BS, I don't like you guys and that's enough of a reason for me.[/quote]

[quote name='Brandon Simonson' post='2120870' date='21 January 2010 - 12:28 AM']The world community is ever changing and so are its values.[/quote]

[quote name='Ragashingo' post='2120931' date='21 January 2010 - 12:41 AM']I hope everyone will understand that and let this war remain what it is intended to be, a show of force intended to prove a point and to keep our community somewhat on track.[/quote]

[quote name='Ragashingo' post='2120986' date='21 January 2010 - 12:54 AM']"They have attacked \m/ cause it is "safe" and Grub has no CB other then we don't like you."

As CBs go thats not the worst I've ever heard. :)[/quote]

[quote name='Guffey' post='2120542' date='20 January 2010 - 11:37 PM']A strong stand which is much needed in these days.[/quote]

[quote name='heggo' post='2121268' date='21 January 2010 - 02:11 AM']"So "being dicks" is a valid CB now?"

Arguably, that's the only CB that's ever existed.[/quote]

[quote name='Nizzle' post='2121227' date='21 January 2010 - 02:00 AM']I love our communities double standards on "bold" behavior. Alliance X does something outside of treaties and they are hailed for their action. Alliance Y does the same, and gets yelled at. It's so confusing.[/quote]

Thank you for all those in the community that have set the standard that we may now attack whoever we want, whenever we want, for whatever reason. Today, we have decided to defend our friends at FAN.

With that, Poison Clan declares war against Valhalla.

[center][b]Obligatory lyrics[/b]

I'm in with the spirit of Ali Touré,
As I target more heads than a priest on Ash Wednesday.
Paid and hungry you pigs on gold ropes
Have the mic or the heater but you can't hold both
You could snatch one and catch the blast of the other
I'm Chicano soprano high off my pitch ammo
I'mma put a crack in your diamond pimp cup
So vest up! I'm your cross turned right side up
I'm the press leak, yo, that downed your aide
I'm the orange jump suit that's Taylor Made
I'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
I'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
I'm the dusk, I'm the frightening calm
I'm a hole in the pipeline, I'm a road side bomb

The time is coming, rising like the dawn of a red sun
If you fear dying then you're.. then you're already dead![/center]

Signed,

Master Killer, Twisted
Second in Command, Derwood

Internal affairs - Mishi
War - Pooksland
Trades - Jensofthedesert
Domain - Banslam
Foreign Affairs - Citizenkane, Jgator, Brutus
Finance - Han

Hybrids: Don, Mushi, Syrik & CTB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was not in defense of FAN I would condemn this, however given their status treatywise I will not. Have to show them that you are there for them, and I respect this move out of Poison Clan for that reason.

Good luck to Poison Clan.