Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this, folks, is exactly why I posted what I did in this thread. I ask two legitimate questions (that a VE outsider would not know the answer to), only to be [i]harassed[/i] by the membership and [b]leadership[/b] of the alliance. This is the same reason why I left - Viridia has lost her sense of self. What was once the bastion (haha) of morality and pride is [i]making libelous statements toward an[/i] award-winning member who contributed over a year and a quarter of high level service.

If you'd like to discuss details in any further length, feel free to contact me on IRC. I'd be glad to talk to you.

Also, Ejay, you've never said a single word to me, and as such, I'd prefer if you'd keep your remarks to yourself.

Edited by John Diesel

[quote name='John Diesel' date='08 February 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1265607591' post='2168248']
And this, folks, is exactly why I posted what I did in this thread. I ask two legitimate questions (that a VE outsider would not know the answer to), only to be trolled by the membership and [b]leadership[/b] of the alliance. This is the same reason why I left - Viridia has lost her sense of self. What was once the bastion (haha) of morality and pride has stooped to playing childish games on the OWF to an award-winning member who contributed over a year and a quarter of high level service.

If you'd like to discuss details in any further length, feel free to contact me on IRC. I'd be glad to talk to you.

Also, Ejay, you've never said a single word to me, and as such, I'd prefer if you'd keep your remarks to yourself.
[/quote]
You are full of crap. Any outsider would be able to put together that Impero was most likely making the announcement because Solaris was not available, it is common place and common sense and anyone who would know that an MoA was not a position with any official power would also know what the position actually was.

You are obviously bitter about something and that is also something that any outsider can tell without needing to be privy to the inner workings of the Entente.

[quote name='John Diesel' date='08 February 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1265607591' post='2168248']
And this, folks, is exactly why I posted what I did in this thread. I ask two legitimate questions (that a VE outsider would not know the answer to), only to be trolled by the membership and [b]leadership[/b] of the alliance. This is the same reason why I left - Viridia has lost her sense of self. What was once the bastion (haha) of morality and pride has stooped to playing childish games on the OWF to an award-winning member who contributed over a year and a quarter of high level service.

[/quote]
They were not "legitimate questions"--they were hollow inquiries that you already know the answers to. If a "VE outsider" would like to know more details about the functions of the Entente they can ask well enough themselves. Given your response to the theme of "I respect you, but what" responses, about as cordial a flat rejection as I can think of, you clearly intended to smear.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='05 February 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1265433562' post='2163065']
Oh look, VE attacks the Orders... again.
[/quote]

No end to the richness of irony that radiates from your posts, Haf, truly. Tell me, when VE and friends were helping establish the Orders power in this game, where were you? You came along later to leech power others far better than yourself founded. And you paid the price of a leech.

Keep on keepin' on.

And this, folks, is exactly why I posted what I did in this thread. I ask two legitimate questions (that a VE outsider would not know the answer to), only to be [i]harassed[/i] by the membership and [b]leadership[/b] of the alliance. This is the same reason why I left - Viridia has lost her sense of self. What was once the bastion (haha) of morality and pride is [i]making libelous statements toward an[/i] award-winning member who contributed over a year and a quarter of high level service.

[/quote]

This is a hostile side I have never seen of you before JD. What happened bro?

[quote name='goldielax25' date='03 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1265175091' post='2155130']
This war is dedicated to all the haters out there that told VE we'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that tried to kill us in the GCW and that thought they could destroy our friends before and after the Karma War, and all the Viridians in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?[/quote]
No idea what you're sayin, an'stuff.

[quote]It's all good bayby bayybe[/quote]
Yeah, that too. Jus' as legible as the otha'

[quote]It was all a dream
We used to read TWiP magazine
Xiphy Xiph and Vanny Hoo up in the limousine
Puttin' targets on my wall
Every Christmas Day nuke attack, MADP, droppin' bombs

I let my warchest stock 'til my bank popped
Attackin' spys and haters, givin' Polar an icy shock
Thinkin' back, when we had the white and green war machine
But no enemies to be seen

Remember the attack on GOD? yah-ha yah-ha
You had to know that we'd be here to throw it in your face
Now we in the limelight cause we roll tight
Time to glow green, blow up like Impero's dream

Born winners, opposite of Almighty Spongers
Remember when we ate Pacifican @#$% all for dinner
Peace to NPO, MCXA, Hegemony
Love our Super Friends, gotta love our Green

You're up next because our allies knew we would
They call our crib, same number same hood

It's all good
[/quote]
Notorious D.U.M.B.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265608548' post='2168285']No end to the richness of irony that radiates from your posts, Haf, truly. Tell me, when VE and friends were helping establish the Orders power in this game, where were you?[/quote]
Fighting noWedge.

Not much has changed.

[quote name='mmansfield68' date='08 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1265610952' post='2168379']
No idea what you're sayin, an'stuff.

Yeah, that too. Jus' as legible as the otha'

Notorious D.U.M.B.
[/quote]

Puff Bergini says: "Haters gonna hate"

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 February 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1265611854' post='2168404']
Cute, but I'm not the one allied to Valhalla.
[/quote]
Right; it would pain you too much to befriend noWedge's enemies, wouldn't it?

(Hint: That's who's been in charge at Val for quite some time.)

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1265612812' post='2168424']
Right; it would pain you too much to befriend noWedge's enemies, wouldn't it?

(Hint: That's who's been in charge at Val for quite some time.)
[/quote]
I'm sure Xiph would hate to befriend people like Bud...

:v:

[quote name='John Diesel' date='07 February 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1265607591' post='2168248']

[/quote]

John you know I have always held your opinion in high regard, and while both of your questions are legitimate I feel the first one is completely off base. If VE is trying to restore any lost sense of morality or glory, why would we not let our former leaders show support towards our war declaration? I would be far more concerned if it was ONLY our government that was signing DoWs, while our Ministers of Awesome sat quietly in the corner.

I know you're frustrated, but what happened to the "you stay classy" John Diesel? I'm more than happy to talk to him on IRC if he's still around.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='07 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1265612237' post='2168411']
You might have noticed that there is no more noWedge either.
[/quote]

I've noticed the classy individuals who've replaced him. Not as bad, but same make and model. Except Bud, but one person isn't half enough.

As much as I would love to discuss the whereabouts and affiliation of NoWedge I think I will instead continue to wish my Viridian Opponents good luck in this war. I have InfiniteWii where I want him... However that RudeBoy :P He is a tough one to crack :P Thanks for a good war :)

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1265613867' post='2168442']
I've noticed the classy individuals who've replaced him. Not as bad, but same make and model. Except Bud, but one person isn't half enough.
[/quote]
It's truly ironic that you're replying to a former ally of yours here.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1265611274' post='2168390']
Fighting noWedge.

Not much has changed.
[/quote]
[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 February 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1265611854' post='2168404']
Cute, but I'm not the one allied to Valhalla.
[/quote]

As cute as the back and forth is... enough.

[img]http://www.ducatimonster.org/gallery/data/1845/ruler.jpg[/img]

Just whip 'em out, measure, and be done with it.

[quote name='The Doctor' date='14 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1266164064' post='2180830']
Goldie if you ever rap again i swear i will shoot you...

That was awful!
[/quote]

Doc just gonna pee pee when he see me.

• 1 year later...