Echelon Announcement

AeonCin

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1265240324' post='2157392']
It's pretty funny that you removed the term to begin with, because it implies you think caffine would be a positive person to have in your alliance's government. That's pretty funny too.

I suppose I should say good luck in the war though, but I wouldn't mean it. I'll say it anyway, for appearances.

Good luck in your war!
[/quote]

We made it pretty clear why we removed the term, and whether or not we believe Caffine to be a positive influence within our government has exactly zero bearing on that decision. Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with that.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='x Tela x' date='03 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1265240982' post='2157410']
We made it pretty clear why we removed the term, and whether or not we believe Caffine to be a positive influence within our government has exactly zero bearing on that decision. Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with that.
[/quote]

I'll say it once more for appearance purposes. Good luck with your war!

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='03 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265241439' post='2157424']
Nothing gives me greater joy than watching Echelon get stomped, hope it takes years for these worms to recover from this war.
[/quote]

Aww man, thanks for your support, you can have one free hug :wub:

There's one for you as well Jones if you want?

o/ Echelon.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='03 February 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1265241439' post='2157424']
Nothing gives me greater joy than watching Echelon get stomped, hope it takes years for these worms to recover from this war.
[/quote]

Cool story bro. I laughed.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Kochers' date='03 February 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1265230772' post='2157086']
I sincerely doubt your prediction Penlugue. How much ya willing to bet? ;)

Let's go Echelon!

o/Allies
[/quote]
Now now now, I already challenged three nations to duels this week. I can't be too foolhardy here :P

While I could care less what happens to RON I do like Echelon and hope they manage to survive this ordeal relatively unscathed...with the whole Caffine issue I doubt that will happen but I wish Echelon the best of luck in getting good terms at the end of this.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='03 February 2010' post='2155098']Happy to support our allies in IRON.

I don't know how the rest of our gov or alliance feels, but I actually have a lot of respect for MHA. Let's blow each other up for awhile.

o/ IRON
o/ Echelon
o/ MHA[/quote]
Where is the real Tela, and what have you done with her?

Just kidding... Welcome to the frey, I hope you enjoy it.

[quote name='Scorn' date='04 February 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1265286743' post='2158712']
I am not going to wish you luck with this, because I have a vested interest in the other side winning. So, instead an alternate blessing: May you live in interesting times.
[/quote]

thank you :wub:

and may you have interesting times too ;)

[quote name='jerdge' date='04 February 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1265272885' post='2158584']
Where is the real Tela, and what have you done with her?

Just kidding... Welcome to the frey, I hope you enjoy it.
[/quote]
Trust me, I've seen enough dick jokes on our IRC channel to know it's her, though perhaps an older wiser version :P

[quote name='Scorn' date='04 February 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1265286743' post='2158712']So, instead an alternate blessing: May you live in interesting times.[/quote][quote name='sircrimson' date='04 February 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1265306021' post='2159037']thank you :wub: [/quote]
This phrase is considered to be more of a curse than a blessing. :(

[quote name='Neo Anglia' date='04 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1265307607' post='2159076']
Trust me, I've seen enough dick jokes on our IRC channel to know it's her, though perhaps an older wiser version :P
[/quote]

Jokes? They essentially tell themselves in your presence. Just look down, Neo. :)

Crap. Did I blow my cover?

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1265213654' post='2156648']
you know what would be funny?

If you end up getting peace terms that bar caffine from government again. That would be pretty funny.
[/quote]

I hope you realize that this is MHA Echelon is fighting against.

I can say with some measure of certainty that these kind of terms will never come from us.

[quote name='juslen' date='04 February 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1265311389' post='2159163']
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4606/fenixs.gif[/img]

I don't care what side you are on, this GIF is awesome :D
[/quote]

Glad you like our new war flag.