Echelon Announcement

AeonCin

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Anglia' date='03 February 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1265175355' post='2155226']
Yeah truthfully I respect MHA, but sadly we ended up on the opposite side of the fight this time around. Best of luck guys, Don't mind our carrier groups in your waters. They're just there on business...
[/quote]

Truthfully that seems to happen a lot regardless of if they have multiple allies on this side of the web. They are the ultimate bandwagon alliance.

With ADI having good friends both attacking each other here, I have to say I am a bit saddened by this. MHA, ADI has a lot of :wub: for you, and Echelon, I've been getting to know you guys and have begun to respect you. I wish you both luck, and I also wish that you both survive this and can prosper afterward.

o/ MHA
o/ Echelon

Heres a ncie quote from the awesome astronauht Jones regarding the Caffine peace term.

[quote]through massive amounts of cowardice and opportunism, do they say "hey, we're not cool with that!"

Cowards, every last one of them. Pathetic little cowards. [/quote]

Yes.. you caught us. We changed the term now because we are too scared to go to war :/

Edited by Otherworld

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1265213654' post='2156648']
you know what would be funny?

If you end up getting peace terms that bar caffine from government again. That would be pretty funny.
[/quote]

Bwwaaaahahahahaha.... yeah... haha..... ha.

won't happen. k. thanx. bye.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='03 February 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1265226693' post='2156943']
Never said it would, just said it would be funny if it did.
[/quote]

That's HI-LARRY-US! Tell us more funny jokes, funny man! LOLOLOLOL

keke

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265174267' post='2154916']
So this will be the last war of Echelon.

Good to know~

inb4 SF hits you
[/quote]
I sincerely doubt your prediction Penlugue. How much ya willing to bet? ;)

Let's go Echelon!

o/Allies

[quote name='x Tela x' date='03 February 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1265229458' post='2157030']
That's HI-LARRY-US! Tell us more funny jokes, funny man! LOLOLOLOL

keke
[/quote]

It's pretty funny that you removed the term to begin with, because it implies you think caffine would be a positive person to have in your alliance's government. That's pretty funny too.

I suppose I should say good luck in the war though, but I wouldn't mean it. I'll say it anyway, for appearances.

Good luck in your war!