Wow.

I can't believe I'm even making this thread.

I mean, really. I've been playing CyberNations for more than three years.

So many things have happened in that time. I'd regale you all with my story, but I don't believe many of you feel up to reading an entire wall of text about how I was unaligned for a long time, about my fun and trouble in the Order, about my great time in MK, and about how I've been doing with Darkstar.

To be honest, if I were you I wouldn't want to read it all... and if I were me, which I obviously am, I wouldn't want to write the whole thing out.

So I'm not going to.

Instead, I'm just going to thanks those who've made and run this game, and those who've made this game worth playing.

Thank you Admin. Thank you Mods. I know that each day you deal with complaints, and you hear the grievances of the community. Once in a while, we have a thread started by a Mod pointing out that you all do a lot of hard work, and then people thank you. I don't remember seeing anyone thank the men and women who make our fine addiction possible. So, thank you. For the development, and continual running of the game. Thank you for putting up with the community. Thank you for persevering when things got tough and annoying. Thank you.

And I would also like to thank everyone that posts. Everyone that is on IRC. Without you, without the community, I may have left a very long time ago. Some have been hostile, some have been welcoming. Most have been ambivalent. The contrasts between all the different parts of the community, all the people, the way they interact, the politics before, during, or after wars - it's all intriguing and it's all amazing. I thank you for being the community that you are. I don't mind that you've morphed over time - if you were to stay static, I'd find you boring. But you're not, because you're real people.

Thank you, CN, for an awesome Three (plus a few days) years.

[quote name='Earogema' date='03 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1265177651' post='2155697']
NOBODY CARES NPO SCUM THERE IS A WAR GOING ON
[/quote]

:(

[quote name='youwish959' date='03 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265177830' post='2155717']
Hi! Remember me?
[/quote]

How could I ever forget you?

[quote name='Coursca' date='03 February 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1265178887' post='2155813']
Congrats! You best be treating SoL well over there... :v:
[/quote]

:laugh:

[quote name='James Dahl' date='03 February 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1265182102' post='2155993']
One of the regrets I have is not having the chance to get to know you better.
Congratulations on the anniversary.
[/quote]

You can still get to know me, man.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='03 February 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1265228328' post='2156998']
You are still a traitor in my eyes :wub:
[/quote]

:wub: