Joint Declaration of War from NATO & TFD

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='03 February 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1265173351' post='2154751']
You will burn for this. :awesome:
:ph34r:
[/quote]

Lol Jgoods. Burn is the wrong word. Triumph is what you were looking for there.

o/ NATO! I :wub: you.

o/ TFD!

Have fun brothers!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ FoB!

Curses upon ye, NATO!

May yer cannons be rusty an' yer cutlasses be dull!

May yer sails be full o' holes an' yer wenches be full o' syphilis!

[quote name='Shinpah' date='03 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1265174296' post='2154926']Enjoy the ghosts[/quote]This too.

Edited by MacFluffers

[quote name='MacFluffers' date='02 February 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1265174645' post='2155011']
o/ FoB!

Curses upon ye, NATO!

May yer cannons be rustyi an' yer cutlasses be dull!

This too.
[/quote]

I like this guy. He has fun while the rest of you baaaw about being disappointed. Thanks MacFluffers, see ya out there!

Well well well...TFD going to war...missing something...someone more like it...hmm...OH I KNOW Barron bailed on you boys. Well I could have told you that was going to happen he's a coward like that. Heck with him gone TFD might be able to launch a respectable war. :P

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265173292' post='2154742']
Did TFD just double oA clause into an aggressive war?

Yes, they did.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='03 February 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1265173429' post='2154761']
I've lost what little respect I had for the both of you. Thats good news though cause it means you can't be anymore disappointing. :awesome:
[/quote]

Go cry in someone else's DoW please, thanks :)

[quote name='Tick1' date='02 February 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1265173702' post='2154796']
"Yawn," Very smart, I love giving my targets an hour of time to counter. (Sighs with relief at the ignorant DoW)
[/quote]Precious minutes wander by, and this comment ceases to be relevant with each passing one...

Just teasing. I'm looking forward to a good fight with whoever eventually fills my slots.

o7 Our opponents
o7 TFD
o7 NATO

edit: English comprehension 101

Edited by Njero

They would have defended NATO in one way or the other. It doesnt matter if its one day earlier via oA or one day later via MD. They would have still went in for their allies. Also for you people on the other side calling them out for having double oAd itself in the war. Well. Look at the numbers on your side, look at the bandwagoning and then you can talk again. No this is no whining just a comment for you to realize how messed up your logic is.

Edited by Italgria

[quote name='President S O' date='03 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265173800' post='2154802']
NADC? :unsure:
[/quote]

Yep. NADC.

These two, NADC and TFD, have been some of the best folks to work with that I've ever encountered. It's a great sight to see their war machines on the advance.

Show those scurvy dogs how to fight on the high seas!

O/ NADC
O/ TFD

Edit:[b]Heh, how about one for NATO too![/b]

Oh hell, why not, o/ to FoB, too. Have a fun fight, fellas.

Edit:

(heh heh, remember kids, heavy drinking on the night of DoWs should be discouraged)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Lusitan' date='03 February 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1265173519' post='2154777']
Personally I was starting to feel bad about the fact you still held more respect for us than we did for you :P
[/quote]

I LOL'd hard on this one.

Good Luck Gentlemen! o\ also Gluck FoB!

May you have a great fight.

Pirates will soon walk the plank, this will [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgWhO7t2ehY"]not end well[/url] for you FoB ^_^

That being said, I'm sure you'll enjoy this war as much as I will. I'll meet you on the battlefield, good luck :D

[quote name='MacFluffers' date='02 February 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1265174645' post='2155011']
o/ FoB!

Curses upon ye, NATO!

May yer cannons be rusty an' yer cutlasses be dull!

[/quote]

I got a my luck rabit foot
I got steel wool and oil for them.
I just bought a sewing kit for that. And thats why they make protection.

So I am good and ready to party.

[quote name='King Phil II' date='03 February 2010 - 09:45 AM' timestamp='1265186730' post='2156104']
We are the eggmen, here comes the War-Rus [img]http://foreigndivision.org/Smileys/default/warrus3.gif[/img]

Let's go TFD and NATO :)

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2z9hyxc.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

ah, the famed war-rus. Not as impressive as you guys made it sound. :mellow:

[quote name='nippy' date='03 February 2010 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1265187005' post='2156110']
ah, the famed war-rus. Not as impressive as you guys made it sound. :mellow:
[/quote]

Nippy, if you don't have an obscure wild animal trained for war with a... (checks screen) uh, Spartan Canadian Mountie riding it, I suggest you go get one.