World Freedom Federation Declaration of War

Razgriz24

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/eulrbc.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]Declaration Of War on Athens[/size][/center]

The World Freedom Federation is NEW's protectorate. The other day they declared war on Athens as well as another, and we fully support their decision --so much in fact, that we too feel that burning desire to... burn some things down.

So therefore, The WFF is at a state of war with Athens via the optional aggression clause in our treaty.

NEW has helped us on several occasions, and they've done so with a smile; it's not that they need the help, but we're glad to go out and have some fun.

Signed,
Nord Belka, Skymarshal
merdesa, Deputy Skymarshal
Chazz, Deputy Skymarshal
NotYou, Education Officer
Melutar, Federal Economics Officer
Nada2486, Federal Defense Officer
Facetten, Internal Affairs Officer
Poliz, Foreign Affairs Officer

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our armed forces - with the unbounding determination of our people - we will gain the inevitable triumph - so help us God.

o/ WFF

o/ WFF!

o/ NEW!

TO WAR! ONWARDS, FORWARDS, AND UPWARDS!

So. The Athenian Phalanx...

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/apworldpolitics/phalanx%20facts%20picture.jpg[/img]

Impergnable at the front, weaker on the flanks, and slow to defend the rear...

We shall have to see what happens when we come from above!

Should be an interesting fight, I hope you guys have as much fun as we do!

[quote name='gantanX' date='03 February 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1265171011' post='2154524']
it's something like this that makes a daddy cries.. :smug:

hit them hard WFF and make us Proud !!!
[/quote]

Excuse me, they're my kids. I raised them, you just finally paid child support. :rolleyes:

Nah just playin' good luck guys. Make daddy and step daddy proud! :wub:

o/ WFF

[quote name='Nord Belka' date='02 February 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1265170760' post='2154496']
it's not that they need the help[/quote]

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='02 February 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1265171263' post='2154549']
Funny to see NEW needed help.
[/quote]

It's tragic to see that even with today's education system, still, many fall through the cracks and lack the proper reading skills that are needed for daily tasks.

[quote name='Reign of HavoK' date='02 February 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1265172341' post='2154617']
Good luck and see you on the battlefield, WFF. If you are anything like the respectful and talented fighters in NEW, then I welcome you with open arms to the fray. Will be a good time. :awesome:
[/quote]

You sir, are a most honorable man. No matter the ending of this conflict, just know that you have my upmost respect.
War isn't about who's right, but who's left.

[quote name='Melutar' date='02 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1265171311' post='2154554']
Help doesn't mean they're weak.
[/quote]

Yes it does. I've seen one man force sanctioned alliances to their knees, if NEW needed to call in a protectorate they must be hilariously desperate.

Edit: Whoops. :v:

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='03 February 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1265172579' post='2154658']
Yes it does. I've seen one man force sanctioned alliances to their knees, if NEW needed to call in a 3-man protectorate they must be hilariously desperate.
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=WFF

Three man? :wacko:

Seriously though, protectorates help their protectors of their own will you know. Some even desire to do so. And if any alliance would have such protectorates, it would be NEW. ;)

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='02 February 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1265172579' post='2154658']
Yes it does. I've seen one man force sanctioned alliances to their knees, if NEW needed to call in a protectorate they must be hilariously desperate.

Edit: Whoops. :v:
[/quote]

Hahaha! Yeah, you keep thinking that. Ahh, rationalization. Don't you love it?