An invitation to Blue Heaven

James Wilson

The motorcade exits the airport through a private area and proceeds to head away from Jamestown. After a 20 minuted ride through the suburbs, the suburban environment drops away. The motorcade comes upon a large driveway with an iron gate in front of it. The gate bears the official seal of the Emperor. After a two minute drive down the road, the motorcade pulls up to a massive mansion. Waiting outside the front door is the Emperor himself in normal clothes instead of business attire. The motorcade stops in front of the door and the Emperor walks down to say hello.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Welcome to the Wilson Estate. It's a pleasure to have you here at my home. Please do come in. If you'd like something to drink or eat please just ask one of the servants to bring you it and they will do so with hast. I hope your flight and journey here was well?"

The couple stepped out of the limo.

"The flight and journey were wonderful," commented Dorothy.

"Quite," said Roger. "I do hope we may be able to tour the landscape someday as I've heard ever since a child that Alaska is a very beautiful place."

"You've no idea, Mr. Smith, You've no idea. I'm currently building a new estate on a private island near one of our smaller towns. When that is completed, I'd be happy to give you a tour of Alaska and the new estate. So, seeing as this is a business meeting, please, set into my study. I'm sure you will find it quite comfortable."

The Emperor leads them into the mansion up too the second floor and into a large, luxurious, spacious study.

"Please have a seat and we can begin our discussions."

The couple took a seat.

Dorothy started "Seeing as your a new nation, at least to us, we'd like to have to background information on you please. For example, what industries mainly support your economy, the size of your military and also any relations you may have had with other American nations in the past."

"Our main economic support is from Oil and seeing this is Alaska theres quite a lot of it around here. Reminds me of that Simpson movie where they joked about it.

The Wilson Imperial Army is composed of 300,000 soldiers, 2,000 M1A2 Abrams tanks, and various artillery pieces. The Wilson Imperial Navy is composed of 2 Aircraft Carriers, 1 nuclear submarine, 2 destroyers, 2 frigates, 2 cruisers, 3 battleships, 2 landing ships, and 3 corvettes. The Wilson Imperial Air Force is composed of 45 squadrons of F-22 Raptors and and 25 squadrons of Tu-160's.

In our past life, the WE was extremely close allies with the USNA, our neighbor to the East and we were a founding member of the ATO, the American Treaty Organization."

Dorothy smiled. "I see."

Roger then took the lead "Currently Blue Heaven is a part of the Confederation of Arctic Nations and our military currently has 200,000 soldiers in it and the Blue Heaven Air Force is made up of three squadrons of F-22 Raptors and one squadron of Tu-160s. The main bases in our economy are mining and electronics.

You said that there's a lot of oil in Alaska, could we possibly get an FTA started?"

"I'll have an ambassador write it when the meeting is over. Uh, but I'd like to know how your government stands on a few issues.

[list]

1. How do you feel about the Reich, the one that Texas claimed independence from?

2. How do you feel about the nation of Tahoe?

3. Does your government, while a monarchy, support democratic ideals and/or the freedom of a people to do as they please?

4. What are your feelings on foreign intervention in the Americas?

5. What are your thoughts on the nation of Caucascia?
[/list]

[quote name='kitex' date='05 February 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1265417772' post='2162425']
"I'll have an ambassador write it when the meeting is over. Uh, but I'd like to know how your government stands on a few issues.

[list]

1. How do you feel about the Reich, the one that Texas claimed independence from?

2. How do you feel about the nation of Tahoe?

3. Does your government, while a monarchy, support democratic ideals and/or the freedom of a people to do as they please?

4. What are your feelings on foreign intervention in the Americas?

5. What are your thoughts on the nation of Caucascia?
[/list]
[/quote]
"Well, I'll tell you right now, Texas tried some private communications with us and to put it mildly, their FA department needs a lot of work. None-the-less, I am not currently up to date on the situation, so I'll refrain from making an official stance on it, although personally, rebellions do trouble me."

He takes a sip of his drink.

"I have to be kind to Tahoe as they generously gave us land to reestablish ourselves. Naturally, we are aware that Tahoe has unpopular policies and isn't the friendliest nation on the block, but we've no reason to dislike them."

"While, the Emperor I am, the Empire's citizens elect the officials who run their districts, as well as the Imperial Senate, the body that creates legislature to hand up to me to make law if I choose to do so. Freedom of Speech is a sacred right here and if someone has a problem with how I rule, let them speak so that I know what exactly I'm doing wrong to make my loyal subjects so unhappy with me."

He takes another sip and calls for a small bag of pretzels.

"The America's are not Africa from long, long ago. We are firmly against any attempts by a foreign nation to seize land in the America's. Those who already have land here, fine, but we will not support any attempt to increase a none American nations holdings here."

"I'm unfamiliar with the nation. Can you elaborate on what exactly you want me to say about them?"

"When my cousin, John Shiznay was President of Troina, a nation located in Antarctica, not far from Dranagg, the Caucasian government spied on Troina and killed 100 Marines and then blantantly denied all accusations whatsoever. We've very little trust for them at all."

[quote name='kitex' date='06 February 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1265484320' post='2164909']
"Alright. Another question, what do you consider to be your nation's main foreign policy goals?"
[/quote]
To ensure the survival of our citizens, the Emperor, and our allies.