War cheats me....

Fizzydog

I have 581 deployed troops. This man has stole over 50000 from me for long enough! I attack him. Your forces looted $0.80 from the nation of Taxsheltia. WHAT??????? I CAN NOT STOP IT! He steals 5 tech, I steal none, he destroys 20 land, I destroy .003. HOW COME???? My forces suck, I have gotten my huge shining country to become nothing but crap, and I can't take it anymore! I may just get my nation deleted. It took me tons of hard wor to get this high, and someone with 500 troops knocks it down? I hate it, I just hate it. I will get my vendetta on him, he better watch out!

you raided (attacked) someone, he/she stepped in to help his/her friend out. thats just how tech raiding may work out for you. but if you want to win you may want to get a Guerrilla camp like he/she did, each one of them makes your army 35% stronger, which is the reason you are on the loosing side, and your defcon level is at 5 (should be at 1).

try to peace out and get some tech deals done, at your level they are more profitable than raiding.

edit: the reason you arent looting anything, is because he is broke....

Edited by spankthefrank

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 February 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1265147402' post='2153899']
I have 581 deployed troops. This man has [b]stole over 50000 from me[/b] for long enough! I attack him. Your forces looted $0.80 from the nation of Taxsheltia. WHAT??????? I CAN NOT STOP IT! He steals 5 tech, I steal none, he destroys 20 land, I destroy .003. HOW COME???? My forces suck, [b]I have gotten my huge shining country[/b] to become nothing but crap, and I can't take it anymore! I may just get my nation deleted. It took me tons of hard wor to get this high, and someone with 500 troops knocks it down? I hate it, I just hate it. I will get my vendetta on him, he better watch out!
[/quote]
I lol'd at the above bolded statements. Seems like nothing to me. First time i raided, I messed up too but i lost millions but I accepted with responsibility and didn't cry over it. I suggest you read some guides. The amounts you listed are minuscule.