The most F'd up war ever?

Hyperion321

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Branimir' date='03 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1265220299' post='2156816']
Yes, the biggest winner will be the GPA. heh

I love the attention, but as those giving it also know, NPO is far from reaching any kind of top anytime soon.
[/quote]
Oh boy, you sure convinced me!

[quote name='Elyat' date='03 February 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1265205585' post='2156413']
No it'll look the same as it did some months ago... with NPO sitting comfortably in the lead. *sigh*
[/quote]

If it will make you feel better, I could ask our Heptagon to DOW NPO.

Only for you though.

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='03 February 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1265221285' post='2156840']
If it will make you feel better, I could ask our Heptagon to DOW NPO.

Only for you though.
[/quote]
We already have 16(?) alliances on us. I think that will bring another 10 :awesome:

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='03 February 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1265221727' post='2156847']
We already have 16(?) alliances on us. I think that will bring another 10 :awesome:
[/quote]

It's a new stat to collect, brother, with the added bonus of attacking NPO!

Win win!

:v:

Personally I am enjoying the war, other than the lack of sleep. It has twists and turns. It has shown me that there are still many many good people out there and CN is not completely full of @ssHattery. Am I taking a beating? Heck yeah! Am I trying to lay the biggest beat down on my enemy's that I can. I wish my enemy's luck, and my ally's more. I hope everybody has as much fun as I am. I do not even really care if I win. I fight for my brothers and sisters in IRON. I fight because my council believes it is the right thing to do. Call me a fool, or I have blinders on, or I am not paying enough attention to the politics. But that is what I am doing.

I would also not mind if the war ended soon. I am not playing to build stats. I am playing it for the community of IRON. They are my family. Or at least my extended family.

Good luck to all! and remember to have as much fun as possible.

Edited by AreoHotah

The war is an interesting turn from how it originally played. Alliances there were fighting (or were assumed to be) on NpO's side are now fighting against IRON & TOP and this war clearly shows that some alliances will just gravitate to the side they believe is going to win in the long run.

This war also proved that white peace is a lie since it was abused as a period of military reorganization to get back into the same fight.

Edited by Oktavia

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='03 February 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1265196217' post='2156256']
This is a good war, as much as allies are ending up opposing each other, there is a definite trend to it.
All alliances that were at one point in time NPO's !@#$%* are on one side, everyone else on the other.
Prove me wrong.
[/quote]
Sure. I'm pretty sure no one will disagree that at one point in time all of Q was on NPO's side, which gives us alliances such as FOK, Sparta, and MHA. As well, the ever-talked-about ODN was a participant in the group for a long time too.

If you are talking about whether or not people switched sides between the Karma War and now; then while you have no change from the "Hegemony" side, people who were on the "Karma" side have indeed switched over.

[quote name='Oktavia' date='03 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1265236592' post='2157279']
The war is an interesting turn from how it originally played. Alliances there were fighting (or were assumed to be) on NpO's side are now fighting against IRON & TOP and [b]this war clearly shows that some alliances will just gravitate to the side they believe is going to win in the long run.[/b]

This war also proved that white peace is a lie since it was abused as a period of military reorganization to get back into the same fight.
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you darling, but that's been a constant in CN since post-GW1 (Maybe even before but I wasn't around back then so idk). 

[quote name='Kowalski' date='03 February 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1265197943' post='2156274']
It may not be relevant but I'm interested in the answer - did TOP leave Q "to be on the winning side" or was that for another reason altogether?
[/quote]

You should know this.

[quote name='amanalan' date='02 February 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1265147069' post='2153891']
its only fun up to the point where you have no idea who is fighting who
[/quote]

[quote name='Brenann' date='02 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1265147224' post='2153895']
I have to echo my fellow sideline people... Confused and out of popcorn is about the state we are at now.
[/quote]

This sums it up pretty well. I'm involved, and I really don't know why.

[quote name='Urmom(U)' date='03 February 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1265256749' post='2157896']
My predictions are that after the war TDO, GPA, and WTF will MADP each other and assume control over planet Bob. I mean it only makes sense, right?
[/quote]

I would honestly be pissed at every single alliance (including my own) who fought in this war for allowing such a thing to happen.

Yes there is. Mainly the fact it's boring without a war.

People moan that there is no wars, then when there is a war, where anything can happen and we've finally being able to get rid of the stupid term band-wagoning (as who needs treaties yeah?) they still moan. Fickle.

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='04 February 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1265285268' post='2158702']
Yes there is. Mainly the fact it's boring without a war.

People moan that there is no wars, then when there is a war, where anything can happen and we've finally being able to get rid of the stupid term band-wagoning (as who needs treaties yeah?) they still moan. Fickle.[/quote]
There's no reason for the war to continue in terms of the CB TOP and co. used to attack CG (i.e. the NpO-\m/ portion of the war had already ended).

[quote name='Darth Andrew' date='04 February 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1265266213' post='2158446']
Only because there's no real reason for the war to continue. :wacko:
[/quote]

Well, it IS a game. You should he able to fight in it without the anger and resentment and years-old grudges that we normally have. Your ability to play the game in the future should not be at stake. I never really understood how some peoples' fun-level was in their ability to subjugate others in an online game.

I'd be totally okay with it if in a few days everyone just decides to drop the war altogether and went on their way--it'd somehow be fitting with this crazy battle. There'd probably be more wars in the future that way.