The most F'd up war ever?

Hyperion321

We've had some real big controversies before. Yardi bombing the OWF, The ancient ODN-Legion optional defense incident, The 404 OOC attack incident during UJW, The entire NoCB war, The CoC during Karma.

However, it seems like this war stands above all others in terms of being a complete and utter charlie foxtrot. The sides have changed back and forth like what....3 times now? There's been ooc controversy, apparent curbstomps on both sides, betrayal, redemption, surprises, plots. Name anything hat could keep CN sleep deprived for weeks on end, and this war has it. And it's not even over yet! And, most amazingly, [ooc]the servers haven't crashed every night![/ooc]

So, that begs the question: Is this war the most controversial conflict ever? Is it the most fun CN war ever? Is it the least fun CN war ever?

Edited by Hyperion321

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='02 February 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1265143569' post='2153786']
So, that begs the question: Is this war the most controversial conflict ever? Is it the most fun CN war ever?
[/quote]

Are you kidding, I'm one who loves chaos and mayhem and this surpasses that hands down.

Lets be clear here, if this is Sparta's way of stealing syndications rights for this mini series from the Brain, we have first [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79847&st=480&p=2152945&fromsearch=1&#entry2152945"]dibs[/url]

I have no idea what this war is about anymore,

The issue between \m/ an polaris is sorted out. And that should of been an end to it but the war has somehow managed to take on a life of its own.

Everyone is fighting to defend someone else while the original CB has been resolved, but that doesn't stop political opportunists from grabbing even the flimsiest of reasons to promote their own hidden agendas in the confusion I suppose.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='02 February 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1265143569' post='2153786']
Is it the most fun CN war ever? Is it the least fun CN war ever?
[/quote]

Depends entirely on where you are sitting. For me, it's definitely closer to the latter.

Edited by Kindom of Goon

[quote name='elpadrino' date='02 February 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1265144287' post='2153822']
sorry but WTF is not even involved in the war :ehm:
[/quote]

and to this, from the way this has grown, changed, flipped, flopped and backstabbed all I can say to that is ..........................yet!

and no I have no hidden agenda or special information, just a general observation.

[quote name='Adrian LaCroix' date='02 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265143692' post='2153794']
This war has been utterly ridiculous in almost every way.
[/quote]
This. I don't even know why the war is being fought outside of the fact that a war had to come around at some point. Trying to get the most fun out of it as possible though.

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='02 February 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1265143569' post='2153786']
We've had some real big controversies before. Yardi bombing the OWF, The ancient ODN-Legion optional defense incident, The 404 OOC attack incident during UJW, The entire NoCB war, The CoC during Karma.

However, it seems like this war stands above all others in terms of being a complete and utter charlie foxtrot. The sides have changed back and forth like what....3 times now? There's been ooc controversy, apparent curbstomps on both sides, betrayal, redemption, surprises, plots. Name anything hat could keep CN sleep deprived for weeks on end, and this war has it. And it's not even over yet! And, most amazingly, [ooc]the servers haven't crashed every night![/ooc]

So, that begs the question: Is this war the most controversial conflict ever? Is it the most fun CN war ever? Is it the least fun CN war ever?
[/quote]

I'd say yes, probably the most controversial. Most fun, I don't know. Maroon War, GWII, Karma War were all extremely fun. This one is definitely up there though.

With all the crazy crap that has down, I understand why some people might call it a stupid war. Personally, I don't think it's any more or less justified than any other big war. People, try to enjoy the drama and action like Hyperion does.

[quote name='Owned-You' date='02 February 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1265146837' post='2153886']
I despise this war, so this isn't fun for me in the slightest.
[/quote]

Same thing here.

I don't see that most of the Alliances involved have an actual reason to fight, except defending an ally.

A war which doesn't have a point is just like a discussion that doesn't have a point...you win nothing even if you win.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='02 February 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1265144132' post='2153812']
The issue between \m/ an polaris is sorted out. And that should of been an end to it but the war has somehow managed to take on a life of its own.
[/quote]
IT'S ALIVE! *Manical laughter*

Seeing what's happening on the boards is fun, the war itself not so much. Not that I mind fighting a war mind you, but the sides are really messed up, nothing makes much sense, and thanks to my inactivity I don't even know who a lot of these people are.

[quote name='Adrian LaCroix' date='02 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265143692' post='2153794']
This war has been utterly ridiculous in almost every way.
[/quote]
The most accurate and concise description of this war possible.