Massive drop in collections

silentkiller

After coming out of a self inflicted anarchy I am collecting 7 mil a day, whereas before I was collecting around 12.6 mil or so, I realise that GRL would have no doubt played a part in this, but a reduction of about 5 mil? never knew it could reduce it so much mostlt because I have never been at peace when GRL is high :/. So is this income drop normal or is it just me?

Extra notes: I have all my trades, has nothing to do with events etc.

Thanks for any help :)

Given the number of multipliers you have that are dependent upon population sizes based on your wonders and your improvements setup, 5 million is a realistic number. Especially if you did any swaps during this period and had to drop improvements, due to a population drop, that were providing income.

Economic wonders can cause a massive multiplier effect when they're stacked which exacerbates the income swing during high GRL periods. In the future, if you know a nuclear war is coming.. even one you are not involved in, be sure to collect as soon as possible.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Actually it's likely he is still suffering some effects of anarchy. Your economy doesn't fully recover until the update after you exit anarchy. So if he only left anarchy today; he's still suffering from anarchy effects and will fully recover tomorrow after update.

[quote name='Count Rupert' date='02 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1265141026' post='2153713']
Actually it's likely he is still suffering some effects of anarchy. Your economy doesn't fully recover until the update after you exit anarchy. So if he only left anarchy today; he's still suffering from anarchy effects and will fully recover tomorrow after update.
[/quote]
This is correct. If you left anarchy today, you don't get full collect until tomorrow