Why change the formula?

king ronaldz

This is a little late, but why did the formula change for nation strength? I built my country for a year and you all of a sudden change the rules? I dropped to 9% from 5 1/2%. Since you changed the rules on nuclear I wasn't able to get then and now will never be able to since I am at 9%. I saw that tech was worth way more in the old formula so purchaed that, but now it is way less valuable. I don't understand playing a game where the rules change in the middle of it and hurt people who found a way to get ahead. Can anyone tell me why this was all done? I am so frustrated and worried you will cahnge soemthing else whenever you want so see no need to try anymore. This ruined the game for me. Someone please let me know why this was done. Hopefully someone involved with cyber nations...

This is a little late, but why did the formula change for nation strength? I built my country for a year and you all of a sudden change the rules? I dropped to 9% from 5 1/2%. Since you changed the rules on nuclear I wasn't able to get then and now will never be able to since I am at 9%. I saw that tech was worth way more in the old formula so purchaed that, but now it is way less valuable. I don't understand playing a game where the rules change in the middle of it and hurt people who found a way to get ahead. Can anyone tell me why this was all done? I am so frustrated and worried you will cahnge soemthing else whenever you want so see no need to try anymore. This ruined the game for me. Someone please let me know why this was done. Hopefully someone involved with cyber nations...

1) Only imaginary numbers changed. It was a needed change anyways, tech was vastly bloating the NS-conomy.

2) It is easier for you to get nukes now, not harder. The NS needed to get nukes is a lot lower thanks to popping the tech bubble.

3) You can get nukes at less that 5% now anyways, thanks to the new wonder.

It was done as a balancing act. Tech was worth a disproportionate amount in NS compared to its actual worth. Also, many top nations could get way ahead of new nations by tech trading, as 1 million got you 1k strengh. As many nations could afford 3 mill a day, it would lead to nations growing at vast rates.

But your nation is actually better off than it was before, apart from the nuke thing. Your army is now more effective, and lvl 9 planes are available to less people now.