Nusantara Declaration of War

gantanX

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' date='03 February 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1265140456' post='2153700']
On the bright side, besides you guys stacking the odds extremely high against me and allowing me to look forward to six straight days of new glow, you did [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_war_information.asp?Nation_ID=270266"]screw up the stagger[/url] :awesome:
[/quote]
Yaaayyy... Did you mention me? Lol... Every jobs has their own imperfection (it turns out to be me) >.<

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='blackorchid' date='02 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1265159310' post='2154230']
Yaaayyy... Did you mention me? Lol... Every jobs has their own imperfection (it turns out to be me) >.<
[/quote]

Heh well we all make our mistakes. My first air attack of the war was an epic failure. For some reason sending 2 fighters and 58 bombers is not a good strategy :wacko:

[quote name='yoyoabc' date='02 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1265164752' post='2154362']
@Black: dont worry, they are on the winning side. they shouldnt be the one jumping to peace mode but if they are, i have nothing else to say.
let's go.... BURN THE INFRA....
[/quote]

Oh believe me, I plan on spending as little time in peace mode as possible. Besides, with all the radiation lying around my mutant soldiers will overrun any and all opponents.