Nusantara Declaration of War

gantanX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='01 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1265077093' post='2151758']
I don't like this because NEW has a treaty with a !@#$%* alliance like FEAR and I didn't realize that before.

Beyond that, kill Londo please. :3
[/quote]

Seems MK is both overrated AND disrespectful. Way to hate, player.

:wub:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='01 February 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1265077093' post='2151758']
I don't like this because NEW has a treaty with a !@#$%* alliance like FEAR and I didn't realize that before.

Beyond that, kill Londo please. :3
[/quote]

I will keep my comments respectful, because my only MK target, ImperatorG4G, has been both competent and great to talk with.... but honestly, the nations you have on most of FEAR are lackluster at best (I have seen the war messages). Moreover, we have shown you no disrespect, so I would have expected the same from you.

NEW.... You guys rock. I never had any doubt you would be there for us. You picked your targets... now blow them to #$^*

Edited by schmutte693

[quote name='fahlenfor' date='02 February 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1265128183' post='2153286']
Hmm.. One thing that amazes me is that NEW's NS actually increases 1 day after the DoW.. :P

Weird but amazing isn't it.

Good luck my brothers. :D go kill them. :D
[/quote]
Them? Who? They are all our friends fahlenfor!

[quote name='fahlenfor' date='02 February 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1265128183' post='2153286']
Hmm.. One thing that amazes me is that NEW's NS actually increases 1 day after the DoW.. :P

Weird but amazing isn't it.
[/quote]
I'm sure the nukes will correct that anomaly :awesome: