Aiding The Enemy

Metal Shards

I've heard some concerns from my fellow alliance mates and I've also had concerns about aid sent to enemy combatants (not the Bush kind) during this war. I do think that the "winner" of a war usually is the loudest whiner about nations sending aid to their enemy nations and I know this is a pretty common issue during alliance wars. However I was wondering what the CN community's stance is on this during this war and what you think could be done. I've seen threats but no real action from alliances in the past over aiding their enemy - but I wasn't sure if anything significant was being done during this war. Obviously this issue has been discussed before on the CN forums - but this is a new war, so a new topic.

I have the standard policy of if I am at war ALL peacetime economic agreements are suspended until I am in a better situation. Regardless of if they are enemy or ally. The only money that leaves my treasury as aid is war aid to my own alliance or allies of my alliance, neutrals do not get a penny until the war is over, war aid is my first, last & only priority.

And enemies definitely get nothing for the duration of the war until they are no longer enemies.

Edited by Prime minister Johns