Spartan Declaration part duex

Trinite

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='01 February 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1265032768' post='2150366']
God, I hate you guys.

Here's hoping that TOP eventually cripples your middle and lower ranks for months.
[/quote]

You hate? Have your Peace and Love phase just ended?

Just asking...

best wishes...

So you finally got guts to actually declare on us? Ganging on IRON along with MHA and Gremlins (who actually know how to fight) is easy but this, haha :).

Welcome to the fray gentlemen. Welcome.

PS. I love the backtracking by CnG members, few days ago it was MUAHAHAHA, TOP IS GOING TO GET CURBSTOMPED, now it's WE NEED HELP, TOP AND IRON HAVE A MIGHT UPPER TIER, THEY OUTNUMBER US! I can see you are feeling the cliffs behind your back and walls are closing in.

[quote name='Saber' date='01 February 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1265049374' post='2150800']
So you finally got guts to actually declare on us? Ganging on IRON along with MHA and Gremlins (who actually know how to fight) is easy but this, haha :).[/quote]

Eh, I don't think we did too badly this time. Wasn't around for Karma, so I can't speak to Sparta's former mistakes, but that's beyond the point. :P

[quote]
PS. I love the backtracking by CnG members, few days ago it was MUAHAHAHA, TOP IS GOING TO GET CURBSTOMPED, now it's WE NEED HELP, TOP AND IRON HAVE A MIGHT UPPER TIER, THEY OUTNUMBER US! I can see you are feeling the cliffs behind your back and walls are closing in.
[/quote]

I see this in a different light than you (no surprise). To me it's a simple, "Hey, Sparta, these guys have some more targets up here. You wanna help beat 'em with us?" I s'pose it's open to interpretation, though, and each side will try to spin it to their advantage.

[quote name='Saber' date='01 February 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1265049374' post='2150800']
So you finally got guts to actually declare on us? Ganging on IRON along with MHA and Gremlins (who actually know how to fight) is easy but this, haha :).

[/quote]
Um. What? I think it's more "TOP has a weirdly distributed NS, we should get all our friends' 100k NS nations to hit them instead of having those nations sit around and do nothing."

Also what is this "might upper tier" of IRON you're talking about? I see 14 nations over 80k NS. Shall we start fearing the might upper tier of CSN, too?

[/quote]

Well we can give a try. Thank you for the slots avaiable. It will be a honnour to fight you guys.

by the way, when you guys pass by ODN on the alliance ranking, please tell them that I said hi. I love those guys!

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='King Louis the II' date='01 February 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1265051259' post='2150841']

by the way, when you guys pass by ODN on the alliance ranking, please tell them that I said hi. I love those guys!
[/quote]
Actually...same to you. Except, you can skip the part where I love those guys.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='01 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265004189' post='2149916']
We just get a kick out of people needing help to take out the infra huggers. :P
[/quote]
I have no problem acknowledging that TOP has the most godly warchests in the history of this game.

[quote name='AAlumni' date='01 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1265030453' post='2150318']
Johan will be pleased. Praise be to Johan!
[/quote]
Am I the only one who doesn't know who johan is?

[quote name='Inferno' date='01 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1265032020' post='2150348']
Yeah we know you allieds need help.... :ph34r:

But i wondering... what will happens when YOU will ask for help... :ehm:

o/ TOP
[/quote]
We keep fighting and see who gives up first.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='01 February 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1265032768' post='2150366']
God, I hate you guys.

Here's hoping that TOP eventually cripples your middle and lower ranks for months.
[/quote]
lucky for us, those ranges are easy to rebuild.

[quote name='jstep' date='01 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1265036597' post='2150477']
I still have not been counter declared....I really should have declared more wars before I got nuked
[/quote]
I've got slots. Rommel's gonna nuke the crap out of me anyway so i'll probably see ya in the middle ranges next round :v

[quote name='Saber' date='01 February 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1265049374' post='2150800']
So you finally [s]got guts[/s] were given a reason to actually declare on us? Ganging on IRON along with MHA and Gremlins (who actually know how to fight) is easy but this, haha :).

[/quote]
fixed.

also, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure it'll get warmer at update.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='01 February 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1265056636' post='2150962']
I think you are mistaking us with Sparta's top tier during Karma War.
[/quote]
I'm afraid you won't get a chance to take on [i]those[/i] former members of our top tier. We ZI'd them and they [s]left[/s] GTFOff our AA.

also, hurrrrrrrr.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Saber' date='01 February 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1265049374' post='2150800']

[/quote]
Maybe we were taking into account the help from alliances such as Sparta when we were claiming you were going to get curbstomped :smug:

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='01 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1265057125' post='2150972']
Am I the only one who doesn't know who johan is?
[/quote]

The Most Holy, Righteous, Mighty, Ever-Victorious, Bug-Slaying and Sacred Johan is the God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll.

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1265058412' post='2151023']
Maybe we were taking into account the help from alliances such as Sparta when we were claiming you were going to get curbstomped :smug:
[/quote]
I wouldn't brag about having Sparta waiting in the wings either :smug:

Just kidding, welcome to the war Sparta.

Edited by mitchh

TOP may have made grave political mistakes lately... but at least they haven't lost their dignity and stoic wit they are so renowned for...

I must admit, I am jealous, Sparta. It should be good fun so long as the evident whining doesn't get too out of hand.

Good hunting, gentlemen!

[img]http://seemikedraw.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/hunting-trophy.gif[/img]

[quote name='NoFish' date='01 February 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1265050942' post='2150835']
Um. What? I think it's more "TOP has a weirdly distributed NS, we should get all our friends' 100k NS nations to hit them instead of having those nations sit around and do nothing."

Also what is this "might upper tier" of IRON you're talking about? I see 14 nations over 80k NS. Shall we start fearing the might upper tier of CSN, too?
[/quote]

You most certainly should, otherwise they might get their feelings hurt and go rogue on Londo or something. (again)

In my opinion; this war says: Sparta Rocks at War. We may have had our issues in the past, but we have obviously worked on them. Give props where props are due guys.

That in mind, I've seen a ton of respect and humor coming from the IRON guys in this war so far, and must say it has been a blast. We've even got a thread in our forums titled 'IRON Lovin'" to talk about it! We haven't been at it long enough with TOP yet, so we'll see. All and all I'd say this has been wicked fun, and it would be a shame not to keep it up.

Good luck to all parties involved(but of course I'll be rooting for Sparta in the end) and most of all; Have Fun Guys!

Edited by LucasSnow