Spartan Declaration part duex

Trinite

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='01 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1265006130' post='2150001']
Lets hope all your top tier fight this time and doesn't refuse to fight :smug:

Joking aside, welcome to the battlefield, may the will of Johan blind you and his sword crush you.
[/quote]
You won't be making jokes when all your CMs are gone now will you!!!!! :P

[quote name='Yerushalayim' date='01 February 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1265005504' post='2149973']
I know this is meant to insult us, but I found it mildly amusing.

Y'all did decide to declare on our friends, though. We didn't come for ya. This could have easily been avoided if you guys just didn't preemptively strike an uninvolved party of a war.
[/quote]

It's not really an insult, the Persians were still pretty kickass.

Perhaps this could have been avoided. But then the whole affair would have been called WWE II, because it would have ended after 4 days (WWE was what, 6 or 7 days?) So, let us be grateful that we may continue to enjoy the vigors of war, and the thrill of battle!

[quote name='Hayzell' date='01 February 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1265006664' post='2150025']
It's not really an insult, the Persians were still pretty kickass.

Perhaps this could have been avoided. But then the whole affair would have been called WWE II, because it would have ended after 4 days (WWE was what, 6 or 7 days?) So, let us be grateful that we may continue to enjoy the vigors of war, and the thrill of battle!
[/quote]

Persians were indeed pretty BAMF.

I'm too small to fight ya'll in TOP, so I'll just content myself with beating on IRON for a while.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='31 January 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265003943' post='2149887']
I love watching TOP whine about being on the receiving end of a curbstomp.
[/quote]
Whine? Where did you see that? :blink:

On another note, good luck Sparta, you'll need it. :ehm:

[quote name='renegade4box' date='01 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1265004777' post='2149948']
Those statistics hardly begin to tell the story of how this matches up. TOP's side is roughly even with our side in the number of large nations, which is what really decides a war. On top of that NS doesn't take into account warchests. Most TOP nations could get completely destroyed and rebuild 4 times before they're done fighting. The military might behind their NS is substantially higher than any other alliance's in this game, probably to the tune of 4-5x the amount.
[/quote]
Now you're giving us too much credits. Based on what C&G are saying, TOP is gonna be destroyed by next week or something. TOP isn't that strong, go easy on us please :(

P.S. How are you doing ren? Long time no see! Swing by #Umbrella sometimes please. I want to talk to you.

[quote name='Zero-One' date='01 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265007254' post='2150059']
Now you're giving us too much credits. Based on what C&G are saying, TOP is gonna be destroyed by next week or something. TOP isn't that strong, go easy on us please :(

P.S. How are you doing ren? Long time no see! Swing by #Umbrella sometimes please. I want to talk to you.
[/quote]

I don't think anyone is saying you guys will be anywhere close to done by next week ;)

Anyways, to a good fight.

[quote name='Nizzle' date='01 February 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1265007827' post='2150072']
Sparta, go easy on TOP. The mere sight of your DoW is enough to get them shaking, so keep that in mind before you push them off a cliff.

o/ Sparta
[/quote]

they don´t have to push us, we allready jumped, cause we can fl. ohhh :unsure::P

edit: yes, i love emoticons

Edited by necAnt

[quote name='Trinite' date='01 February 2010 - 05:38 AM' timestamp='1265002680' post='2149746']

Sparta is going to war with TOP. They declared on our allies in FoB and Athens. Our allies have asked for help, and we're giving it.

[/quote]

I loled. Because they cannot handle a 3:1 situation. Why dont you call it the way it is ? Bandwagon ? :D

[quote name='Draco Malfoy' date='01 February 2010 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1265005429' post='2149971']
Sparta defending the Athenians? Shocker! :)
[/quote]

I am an Athenian (in real life) and a proud Spartan in game so ...

I sent my greetings to the two top TOP nations ...

H TAN H EPI TAS !!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' date='01 February 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1265013177' post='2150159']
I am an Athenian (in real life) and a proud Spartan in game so ...

I sent my greetings to the two top TOP nations ...

H TAN H EPI TAS !!
[/quote]
I'm sure LM will have a grand old time exchanging nukes with you ;)

[quote name='Italgria' date='01 February 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1265009339' post='2150106']
I loled. Because they cannot handle a 3:1 situation. Why dont you call it the way it is ? Bandwagon ? :D
[/quote]
You guys over at TSO sure love that word huh?

You're aware Sparta were already in the war against IRON, and now they're assisting the same allies against TOP. If only you thought before you posted, maybe people wouldn't hate your alliance for being a collective of arrogant splitters.

Thank you for the assistance Sparta.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='01 February 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1265027649' post='2150277']
You guys over at TSO sure love that word huh?

You're aware Sparta were already in the war against IRON, and now they're assisting the same allies against TOP. If only you thought before you posted, maybe people wouldn't hate your alliance for being a collective of arrogant splitters.

Thank you for the assistance Sparta.
[/quote]

MK making accusations of arrogance, irony indeed. Good luck Sparta you have exceeded my expectations in this war albeit my expectations weren't hard to exceed.

[quote name='Trinite' date='01 February 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1265002680' post='2149746']
[center]
[b][size=4]Declaration of Spartay[/size][/center][/b]
Our allies have asked for help, and we're giving it.
[/center]
[/quote]

Yeah we know you allieds need help.... :ph34r:

But i wondering... what will happens when YOU will ask for help... :ehm:

o/ TOP