Spartan Declaration part duex

Trinite

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Urmom(U)' date='01 February 2010 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1265003813' post='2149881']
I have no clue lol, STOP RUINING MY FUN! I was speaking in terms of the 35 mil to 80 mil that the war is currently at.

:(
[/quote]

And it's so obvious that TOP's average NS makes it so easy for 75% of the other side to attack it.

Way to compare the raw numbers and whine about it.

Edited by Ketther

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265003733' post='2149872']
Uhh, didn't TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN have more NS than C&G combined when the war started? I mean I know using the term "bloc" makes us seem huge compared to you but that wasn't really the case.

Stop making such a big deal that we're calling our allies. You declared on a bloc with no CB and expected us to not use a political advantage we had?
[/quote]

[quote name='logan1' date='01 February 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1265004020' post='2149898']
our friends merely invited us to join in on the fun.

thank you Spartan allies, we do indeed want to share in the destruction of tops pixels!
[/quote]

Spin it however you want champ.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='31 January 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1265004402' post='2149927']
[/quote]
Ok, we can't match the top tier so Sparta's helping? I guess that's the most submissive way I can put it.

I mean there's no way you can complain about us requesting help given the manner in which the war was declared.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='01 February 2010 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1265004402' post='2149927']
[/quote]
Spin what? That the allies of the people you attacked are now declaring on you?

Keep crying though. You tears are almost as delicious as your pixels and I'm so very hungry.

[quote name='Timberland' date='01 February 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1265003321' post='2149831']
I can handle the heat, but it seems athens and FOB can't,
[/quote]

Athens and FoB didn't declare the war, leaving me to ask... given what you quoted there... what's your point exactly?

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1265004528' post='2149935']
Ok, we can't match the top tier so Sparta's helping? I guess that's the most submissive way I can put it.

I mean there's no way you can complain about us requesting help given the manner in which the war was declared.
[/quote]

Sorry mate, the victim card does not fly with me. You have been preparing to hit TOP and IRON ever since NSO came to the defense of NpO. They just beat you to to the line and declared first.

[quote name='Urmom(U)' date='01 February 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1265003813' post='2149881']
I have no clue lol, STOP RUINING MY FUN! I was speaking in terms of the 35 mil to 80 mil that the war is currently at.

:(
[/quote]

Those statistics hardly begin to tell the story of how this matches up. TOP's side is roughly even with our side in the number of large nations, which is what really decides a war. On top of that NS doesn't take into account warchests. Most TOP nations could get completely destroyed and rebuild 4 times before they're done fighting. The military might behind their NS is substantially higher than any other alliance's in this game, probably to the tune of 4-5x the amount.

[quote name='renegade4box' date='31 January 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1265004777' post='2149948']
Those statistics hardly begin to tell the story of how this matches up. TOP's side is roughly even with our side in the number of large nations, which is what really decides a war. On top of that NS doesn't take into account warchests. Most TOP nations could get completely destroyed and rebuild 4 times before they're done fighting. The military might behind their NS is substantially higher than any other alliance's in this game, probably to the tune of 4-5x the amount.
[/quote]
Sort of helps their warchests when they haven't had to rebuild from a war before :smug:

Edited by Drai

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='31 January 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1265004756' post='2149946']
Sorry mate, the victim card does not fly with me. You have been preparing to hit TOP and IRON ever since NSO came to the defense of NpO. They just beat you to to the line and declared first.
[/quote]
My apologies, maybe you should have gone to bat for your friends in the past, then you could have people helping you out.

[quote name='Hayzell' date='01 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265004910' post='2149951']
Hmm, it's like 300... except in reverse. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I know this is meant to insult us, but I found it mildly amusing.

Y'all did decide to declare on our friends, though. We didn't come for ya. This could have easily been avoided if you guys just didn't preemptively strike an uninvolved party of a war.

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1265005667' post='2149983']
looks like i´m allready too late, but can you all plz spare us this old 300 jokes this time?
thanks a lot and welcome to the fray
[/quote]
Most of it is self-inflicted these days; we're working on it. ;-P

Good luck to you guys; I expect a good fight.