Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

eesmith4

[quote name='ddog241' date='31 January 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1264994439' post='2149332']
very mad
[/quote]
Very, very mad. I think he needs a chill pill. Or two. Two dozen, that is.

Edited by Jason8

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have great respect for my friends in FAN and I wish the the best of luck!

Calling FAN a "bandwagon" or otherwise opportunistic is absolute FAIL. History shows that FAN does not cower in the face of impossible odds. Furthermore, they have let it be known that they have friends and will stand by them despite lacking any official, publicly-announced treaties.

FAN o7

[quote name='D34th' date='31 January 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1264994358' post='2149325']
So specifically what friend of yours IRON attacked?
[/quote]
Reference past announcement:

[url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=81241&hl="]http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=81241&hl=[/url]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1264994102' post='2149310']
Have fun you filthy, cowardly pieces of !@#$. IRON already received its just desserts, but you still have a lot more coming. So enjoy your war, you half-assed neutrality, and your sucker punches on alliances in positions of weakness. You may have good public relations because you were celebrated enemies of NPO, but people are beginning to see you for the cowards you always were, and always will be. I'll enjoy nothing more than watching you burn to the ground with nothing to do but cry out in agonizing pain from thousands of fiery missiles.

Again.
[/quote]
Well have fun losing the war and reviewing a beer

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='31 January 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1264994605' post='2149338']
Congrats on actually doing something FAN. I am a bit disappointed that you decided to just be another bandwagon alliance. I thought better of you.

Not sure what that other declaration has to do with anything but okay, have fun.
[/quote]
The other topic was Fark announcing its election results.

[quote name='Farnsworth' date='01 February 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1264994587' post='2149335']

Calling FAN a "bandwagon" or otherwise opportunistic is absolute FAIL. History shows that FAN does not cower in the face of impossible odds. Furthermore, they have let it be known that they have friends and will stand by them despite lacking any official, publicly-announced treaties.

FAN o7
[/quote]

regardless of cowering in the face of blah blah blah, they did bandwagon here. This is FAN bandwagoning.

Please, don't cry, dry your eye. You'll live knowing what you now do.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1264993720' post='2149273']
Another bandwagon. That makes at least two so far, you guys and the Jedis. Congratulations!
[/quote]
When you first said it in our thread, I thought you were just being obtuse. Now I'm convinced that you just don't know what the term means. Band wagoning refers to opportunism and taking advantage of a situation. We attacked as per our Code and Charter. They have both existed since our DoE, months ago, long before this conflict started. FAN is supporting friends, which you would know if you bothered to read/understand the OP.

[quote name='Farnsworth' date='31 January 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1264994587' post='2149335']

FAN o7
[/quote]
History is just that, history. We are judged by our most recent actions and endeavors. I know this better than most.

Just because an alliance has historically been a certain way does not automatically give them a free pass in regards to the judgement and opinions of others when they make a decision to jump in on a war against an alliance that is already outnumbered by a substantial margin.

Of course it is there right to bandwagon, and I can not fault them for it, but call it what it is.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='31 January 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1264994605' post='2149338']
Congrats on actually doing something FAN. I am a bit disappointed that you decided to just be another bandwagon alliance. I thought better of you.

Not sure what that other declaration has to do with anything but okay, have fun.
[/quote]

This coming from the alliance that attempted to bandwagon on the WWE with a last-second treaty. Seriously, Moldavi, don't criticize them for something you have no problem with.

[quote]Your declaring on IRON in order to apologize to Fark for spying? Seems FAN isn't what it used to be, scared of Fark much? [/quote]

This is exactly what's happening.

Edited by Penkala

Congrats on actually doing something FAN. I am a bit disappointed that you decided to just be another bandwagon alliance. [i]I thought better of you[/i].

[/quote]

That's the problem right there good sir.

[quote name='Jason8' date='31 January 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1264994394' post='2149328']
You silly goose, paper targets don't shoot back. They're paper!
[/quote]

True enough. But don't tell them that, I don't want them pissing their pants when they see real enemy combatants for the first time in 2 years. It would be unbecoming.

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1264994849' post='2149356']
Your declaring on IRON in order to apologize to Fark for spying? Seems FAN isn't what it used to be, scared of Fark much?
[/quote]
Ever feel like something went about 20 feet over your head? You should be right now.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='01 February 2010 - 04:24 AM' timestamp='1264994661' post='2149342']
That will never happen.
[/quote]
Don't like beer?

edit: Way to get the punchline in before me Schattenmann :(
Better one too at that.

Edited by neneko

[quote name='Penkala' date='31 January 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1264994866' post='2149359']
This coming from the alliance that attempted to bandwagon on the WWE with a last-second treaty. Seriously, Moldavi, don't criticize them for something you have no problem with.
[/quote]
Umm, what are you talking about?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='31 January 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1264994877' post='2149361']
True enough. But don't tell them that, I don't want them pissing their pants when they see real enemy combatants for the first time in 2 years. It would be unbecoming.
[/quote]
Somehow I get the impression that FAN is not afraid of IRON's military prowess.

[quote name='Penkala' date='01 February 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1264994866' post='2149359']

[/quote]
Umm...There are so many things wrong with that post, I can't help but marvel at it.