Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

eesmith4

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1264993720' post='2149273']
Another bandwagon. That makes at least two so far, you guys and the Jedis. Congratulations!
[/quote]
You know what assume did, yes?

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='01 February 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1264993720' post='2149273']
Another bandwagon. That makes at least two so far, you guys and the Jedis. Congratulations!
[/quote]
Good sir, you fail so much I won't even bother explaining it.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1264993720' post='2149273']
[/quote]
FAN is a bandwagon but Gre isn't? They have the same approach when it comes to treaties.

Have fun you filthy, cowardly pieces of !@#$. IRON already received its just desserts, but you still have a lot more coming. So enjoy your war, you half-assed neutrality, and your sucker punches on alliances in positions of weakness. You may have good public relations because you were celebrated enemies of NPO, but people are beginning to see you for the cowards you always were, and always will be. I'll enjoy nothing more than watching you burn to the ground with nothing to do but cry out in agonizing pain from thousands of fiery missiles.

Again.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1264994102' post='2149310']
Have fun you filthy, cowardly pieces of !@#$. IRON already received its just desserts, but you still have a lot more coming. So enjoy your war, you half-assed neutrality, and your sucker punches on alliances in positions of weakness. You may have good public relations because you were celebrated enemies of NPO, but people are beginning to see you for the cowards you always were, and always will be. I'll enjoy nothing more than watching you burn to the ground with nothing to do but cry out in agonizing pain from thousands of fiery missiles.

Again.
[/quote]
To anyone who wishes this post to be summed up, it boils down to this.

he mad.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1264994102' post='2149310']

Again.
[/quote]

You mad?

[img]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7058/lolron.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='31 January 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1264994231' post='2149318']
All firearms look pretty at the gunnery range, cowboys. We'll see how you do when the paper targets shoot back.
[/quote]
You silly goose, paper targets don't shoot back. They're paper!

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1264994102' post='2149310']

Again.
[/quote]
Can we get a ts;cr of the acrimony that Stonewall has for his former alliance?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='01 February 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1264994265' post='2149321']
To anyone who wishes this post to be summed up, it boils down to this.

he mad.
[/quote]

oya.. he [u][i][b]rly[/b][/i][/u] mad. why so mad?

Edited by tamerlane