A Press Release from The Corporation

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/TheCorporationBanner2.png[/img][/center]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

[b]Corporate Forums Update[/b]

[i]OWRP, PLANET BOB – Jan. 31, 2010[/i]

Please be advised that the Corporation forums have been upgraded. While our address remains the same at http://www.cn-corporation.com, there may be some individuals who still had their bookmarks pointing to our direct zetaboard link. That link is now out of date, please update our contact information to www.cn-corporation.com

Nation rulers already registered on our forums will need to request a password reset, but their account remains in tact otherwise. Unfortunately our embassies did not carry over to the new forums (don't worry, responsible parties have been terminated and \m/ is free to raid them), so you will need to request an embassy again. Which is good, in my experience ambassadors to the Corp tend to be lazy, and now you actually have to do something.

So, come out to our new forums, and if you weren't registered before, be sure to do so now.

Also, special thanks to bros and DavidMarq for their help on this project.

Signed;
The Government of the Corporation

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='31 January 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1264984228' post='2148716']
(don't worry, responsible parties have been terminated and \m/ is free to raid them)
[/quote]

Awesome, we'll be sure to hop on that. And we'll get someone to the new forums too.

[quote name='Draco Malfoy' date='31 January 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1264984540' post='2148728']
Love the new look guys. :)
[/quote]

Thanks mate, we do too ;).

Also, the Corporation is the bee's knee's.

Signed,
iClean, Chief Executive Officer

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='31 January 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1264985397' post='2148751']
I'll pass by those forums one day.
[/quote]

The old alliance had a Celestial Being embassy long after there was no Celestial Being. We'll be glad to have you stop by any time.

[quote name='Balder' date='31 January 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1264985733' post='2148761']
Yes. You were fired. Thus, you receive the mighty banhammer.
[/quote]

Quit*

You know you wouldn't have fired me. The Corporation military was a piece of crap [i]with[/i] me holding it together. I can hardly imagine what it's like now

[thought bubble]

Valves: Hey, check in

Members: $%&@ you

iClean: SOMEBODY FIX THAT I'M GOING DO NOTHING FOR A WHILE.

[/thought bubble]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1264986696' post='2148784']
Quit*

You know you wouldn't have fired me. The Corporation military was a piece of crap [i]with[/i] me holding it together. I can hardly imagine what it's like now

[thought bubble]

[/thought bubble]
[/quote]

Heh, when did you hold it together again? Anyway, Stonewall, you were fired from the Corporation. Let it go. We don't care about you and your attention groveling to us gets old.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='31 January 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1264986696' post='2148784']
Quit*

[thought bubble]

[/thought bubble]
[/quote]
You telling me iClean is lazy? He may be one of the only people who would help you coup him if it meant less work

also, consider this my request to reset my password and setup a CSN embassy

[quote name='wickedj' date='01 February 2010 - 02:49 AM' timestamp='1265010571' post='2150130']
You telling me iClean is lazy? He may be one of the only people who would help you coup him if it meant less work

also, consider this my request to reset my password and setup a CSN embassy
[/quote]
You have to reset it yourself, silly. :P Just go on and click "Forgot my name/password" and give it your email, it'll get your new password set up.