The Return of the Empire

James Wilson

[quote name='James Wilson' date='31 January 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1264994895' post='2149363']
Thank you very much. It's nice to see that North America is still the friendly continent that it once was [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img].
[/quote]
***Private to Emperor James Wilson II***

The American continent is not as friendly as it appears on the surface. Nevertheless, I congratulate you personally on re-establishing your nation in these troubled times.

~Benjamin R. Wallace, Duke of Darwin, Queendom of Australia

OOC: As you can tell, many things have changed...

**Classified Response**
Yes, it seems so. It makes me proud to know that there are so many men and women to defend the Empire should it be needed. Our armed forces are at the top of their game.

We will have nothing to do with this war though unless our sovereignty is infringed upon.

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='01 February 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1265055513' post='2150933']
Again, we apologize for our stupidity and we wish to send some treats as a "We're sorry!" gift to the Wilson Empire.
[/quote]
It is quite alright. no gift is necessary :).

[quote name='James Wilson' date='31 January 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1265003776' post='2149880']
Just because my father was not a fan of war does not mean that my rule shall be the same.
[/quote]

Does this mean that you are a fan of war?

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='01 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1265051628' post='2150848']
OOC: As you can tell, many things have changed...
[/quote]

OOC: Yes, that's true. Next thing we know, New England and the Holy American Empire will rule the world with an iron fist. :(

Edited by JEDCJT