War shout outs

The AUT

All my opponents have been in TOP.

TailsK of Kitsunia - By far the most effective person I have fought all war and we've gone at it twice so far. You do a great job coordinating with your wingmen and are a pleasure to fight.

Vladimir Stukov II and Tushar Dhoot of G.W.B - Both of you worked with TailsK most days and were pleasureable opponents.

Simon De Montfort & tekken of 75235 - You guys are catching me at the bottom of my infra, but you are coordinating well and I appreciate that. Here's to hoping I can repay the favor for a round two with both of you 6 days after our current war ends.

MrCyber of Cyberland - One of the nicest guys and hardest workers I've been in an alliance with. I hated blowing your stuff up at first, but somebody had it to do and at least we could have friendly chats while we did it.

Bodvar Jarl of Bodvaria, synagence of Spoontonia, and TonytheTiger of Sommervillian Empire - Just a hello for you guys. We didn't talk much or at all, but I'm sure you loved blowing my stuff up almost as much as I enjoyed blowing yours up.

:awesome:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TBRaiders' date='22 February 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1266786300' post='2195440']
All my opponents have been in TOP.

TailsK of Kitsunia - By far the most effective person I have fought all war and we've gone at it twice so far. You do a great job coordinating with your wingmen and are a pleasure to fight.

Vladimir Stukov II and Tushar Dhoot of G.W.B - Both of you worked with TailsK most days and were pleasureable opponents.

Simon De Montfort & tekken of 75235 - You guys are catching me at the bottom of my infra, but you are coordinating well and I appreciate that. Here's to hoping I can repay the favor for a round two with both of you 6 days after our current war ends.

MrCyber of Cyberland - One of the nicest guys and hardest workers I've been in an alliance with. I hated blowing your stuff up at first, but somebody had it to do and at least we could have friendly chats while we did it.

Bodvar Jarl of Bodvaria, synagence of Spoontonia, and TonytheTiger of Sommervillian Empire - Just a hello for you guys. We didn't talk much or at all, but I'm sure you loved blowing my stuff up almost as much as I enjoyed blowing yours up.

:awesome:
[/quote]

Thanks for the shout out! You've been my best opponent so far too. We were able to ZI some of the other ones, but you've been holding your own quite well! :)

I'll give a shout out to Random Jim (Leader of Fark), Goose (Leader of CSN) and Docmeister who had over 9,000 tech when declaring, its nice to see you guys go out of your way for me like that. Its fun fighting you guys even if peace is a lie.

Edited by Methrage

Big shout out to Caenwulf of Lureene (TOOL), unsure if she is a he, or he is a she, but this is our 3rd date and it's been great. Polite, respectful and a good warrior, but next time I promise I will pay for the meal and drinks. Also a big shout out to my partners in crime, Desert Ratz and Nutty, much <3 couldn't ask for better warring allies.

[quote name='necAnt' date='18 February 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1266480443' post='2189324']
thanks man, the last week was quite boring and refreshing for me, as my aircastleopponent didn´t do much exept sending me a nuke evry 2 days, and eating defeat alerts and nukes on a daily basis in return, after he blocked like 10 in the first night, wtf.
But looks like i got some more fun now with [b]jjukil of Valnain from Vanguard[/b], who i wish to greet with this, lets see what what kind of dance you like, tango or cha cha cha?
[/quote]

I just came out of peace mode, and I almost hit your nation just for old time's sake :awesome:

Shout out to my ODN enemy's you have all been great opponets though most of you just stopped fighting after I nuked you when I was brought down to 7,000 strength and still had nukes. So Kudos for taking it on the chin.

Main kudos goes to Fatenite of the ODN a wise talker who didnt mind a little joking trash talking back and forth with each other, good times even though you killed all my danish squirrels... But other then keep working your way down to me cant wait to have another round! :nuke:

During our war with FOK I lost 1000 infra and remained steady in my tech at 4.6k as I fought three opponents (Tiradentes and 2 more)

I lost over 8000 infra fighting CSN and Fark, as well as about 1.6k tech. (Goose, Jim Bob, Docmeister, and 2 more)

After getting knocked under 1,000 infra do I get declared on by the Guru Order (Districtor, Ron Mock, and a CSN nation)

So credit for destroying most of my nation goes to Docmeister with his high tech nukes he was dropping, Goose for being so high NS I eventually fell out of range from even trying ground attacks at the end despite nuking him daily until I ran out, as well as Jim Bob for motivating me to fight as hard as I could to the end rebuilding to 1,000 infra to build those extra nukes for you. Docmeister had over 9,000 tech when declaring but I got him a little under 8k tech now.

[color="#FF8C00"]Tiradentes (FOK Member)[/color] - Despite being destroyed rapidly due to getting hit by me and skilled nations you were still a pleasure to talk with and didn't complain while ready to go to ZI for FOK had it come to that. My exchange with you in this war left a positive impression of FOK in this war, despite seeing your alliance do some moves I don't agree with during this.

[color="#800080"]Goose (CSN Leader)[/color] - I managed to get you from 96k NS to 76k NS (I was moving around between 16k NS and 20k NS by the end of our fight), your infra advantage stuck and after the first few days ground attacks became useless. You managed to do a large amount of conventional damage while Docmeister dropped the heavy nukes. . I see you've already built back up to 82k NS after our war ended and while rebuilding may be easy for you, you can't just purchase causalities so your welcome for helping you with that stat. You said you decided to try getting peace in the NADC surrender thread when you got to 4 million casualties, but you can thank me for helping on getting you there and beyond to 4.3+ million before our war expired. It was fun fighting you even if at a disadvantage stat wise and outnumbered.

[color="#00FFFF"]Jim Bob (Fark Leader)[/color] - Fighting you motivated me to rebuild from 150 to 1000 infra and then 250 to 1000 infra against after being nuked down a few times just to build more nukes for you even when broke. I enjoyed our nuclear and PM exchange, fun times. Maybe we can duel some day all weapons in use if you get out of this war eventually and I rebuild more and have a warchest.

[color="#00FFFF"]Ron Mock (Guru Order)[/color] - Attacked me the day my war with Goose expired to stagger me, declared on me with a tiny warchest, no wonders, and barely any tech. Despite this he didn't back down and stuck with GO until this war reached its conclusion, he didn't complain either. His declaration against me "In Defense of FOK" was lulzy since its been done by GO nations throughout the war although I was surprised to see they were still making that mistake. Seems he meant Fark when he said FOK though.
[quote]
Sorry for the minimal damage i was able to deal.

You are a very good fighter. Outpowered me with nukes. Well, good luck with rebuilding.[/quote]
Thank you for the kind compliment Ron Mock, good luck to yourself as well in rebuilding above and beyond what you were at. Minimal damage is insignificant compared to going from 9k infra to 150 infra during a war, so don't worry about.

Good luck to all my former opponents.

Edited by Methrage

Manwell from TOP;

You're a Hell of a fighter, and this is easily my best war yet. I'm extraordinarily impressed with you so far. There are 3 Polars on you and you're giving us a run for our money, and have not given up even against those odds. It was good being your friend in the past, and its now good to face you on the battlefield. Hopefully next time we're fighting on the same side.

Huzzah!