War shout outs

The AUT

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1265037048' post='2150492']
Anarchy no longer depends upon 20% soldier count in regards to war (unless you do it to yourself). The only way to anarchy via ground attacks is for a DA.
[/quote]

not true...I believe anarchy is dependent on happiness levels. You huge nations have so many happiness boosters that you can withstand losing most of your troops...but I just personally sent a nation into anarchy doing two aggressive GA's...the dude still has 1k+ defending troops. No defeat alert (yet).

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 February 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1265978679' post='2177461']
@ Caliph: At 30k NS $24m isn't going to get you too far fighting BAPS.
[/quote]

Lighten up, buttercup. If you want to puff your chest out at your opponents, you could always PM them. From what I've witnessed, this thread is for OOC displays of good sportsmanship, not IC taunting. <_<

[quote name='nippy' date='12 February 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1265980128' post='2177481']
Lighten up, buttercup. If you want to puff your chest out at your opponents, you could always PM them. From what I've witnessed, this thread is for OOC displays of good sportsmanship, not IC taunting. <_<
[/quote]
The PMs I got at the start of this war set the tone, they have been mostly ignorant taunts. So unlike every other war Ive fought my enemy will not get [u]any [/u]public or private show of respect from me rosebud.

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 February 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1265981842' post='2177508']
The PMs I got at the start of this war set the tone, they have been mostly ignorant taunts. So unlike every other war Ive fought my enemy will not get [u]any [/u]public or private show of respect from me rosebud.
[/quote]

You should share them with the class. :awesome:

They sound like pure entertainment.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='12 February 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1265946194' post='2176331']
Shoutout to fransicus of granatines. I'm still interested in those cigars and whiskey. :awesome:
[/quote]

Right back at you, hon. You're welcome to my bunker to enjoy them as soon as you find the entrance and dig me out :D

[quote name='WolfsPride' date='12 February 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1265989282' post='2177652']
iFOK. This goes to Bekloppt. Teach this guy to have a sense of humour. Poke him in the ribs or do whatever. Part of the fun in war is chatting it up. He needs to relax some and enjoy it :)
[/quote]

You wouldn't happen to be a proctologist, would you?

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 February 2010 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1265981842' post='2177508']
[/quote]
Some have that experience, but please keep it outside this thread. Take the high road.

To The Nation of Grinders:

You need to watch the SDI settings tutorial that FOK has posted, that's why mine is so awesome and yours lets me hit you every day without fail. :awesome:

Also, you're sitting on a 300m warchest, stop turtling D:

[quote name='coekrix' date='13 February 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1266059038' post='2179080']
i get gangbanged by 6 man, but only one send me pm, and chat with me...

i must failed entertain you guys...

pity me :(
[/quote]

I'm not fighting any NEW guys, but here's a shout-out anyway. You guys are p. cool. :awesome:

[quote name='WolfsPride' date='12 February 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1265989282' post='2177652']
iFOK. This goes to Bekloppt. Teach this guy to have a sense of humour. Poke him in the ribs or do whatever. Part of the fun in war is chatting it up. He needs to relax some and enjoy it :)
[/quote]

Usually he talks all the time, maybe it's your fault he doesn't want to chat.

Oh and my shout out goes to Alan90. He's pretty much the only one that actually fights back.

Edited by Takku