War shout outs

The AUT

My opponents have pretty much run the gamut from terrible to very good. The terrible... I will spare them the embarrassment of naming them here. But Imperator G4G... your SDI operators should be given medals. I've wasted 16 nukes on you so far... not counting the ones that hit. Even aside from that, you've been a spectacular war. I have definitely enjoyed it.

Edited by schmutte693

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Hammer's been a good sport about the whole thing (he did draw first green...). Crazymatty has been pretty cool too (although he is reducing my daily bills by a bit more than I had hoped, but thanks for the cas.) Other two guys are pretty quiet. I guess they prefer to do their talking with rifles and tanks and battleships... (oh, shi!)

Good game y'all.

Shelt

A big shout out to Lord Browning of FAN, Nothing like pitting 2 USMC alumni against each other OooRah Oh yeah, I hate your sdi :nuke:
And to Petrovich4 of FAN, I'm going to find the top shelf stuff eventually quit leaving out the cheap stuff k ? :gag:

(I'm nation sitting filipinoboi122)

Tekken, lum, and hagar are good at coordinating together. Really I'm just about done with doing spy and naval attacks, waste of time. Otherwise I feel we've been pretty even against each other and major props to my teams on each target for some good coordination.

I like to send shout outs to the 6 folks I been battling with:

U.A.E.
Ruler: Lord Necronomis
The Legion

Tetragrammaton
Ruler: Preston
Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Jenova
Ruler: Jenova
The Legion

Rhohehm
Ruler: TheRoudyOne
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

H3RBAL
Ruler: jpg2010
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations War Expired

The Acacia Strain
Ruler: worrgames08
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

Thanks for all of the memories and the valuable experience! ;)

And extra shout out to Preston for being the first ruler to make my nation "Glow in the dark"

The two FOK guys (Cananefatia and Tiradentes) I fought with in January were great, it was interesting fighting against people who coordinated and always attacked when I was asleep due to timezone differences.

Bdiah and Krugar from VE, I'll be sad to see this war end tomorrow, it's been great fun. My pilots, though, won't be sad that they don't have to run bombing runs over Bdiah, who always seems to shot them down even when he's only got 10 F22s left <_<

Lord GVChamp and Screwedupmonkey you guys have been awesome opponents. Its been fun going back and forth with you guys and getting a chance to fight wars at a fattie level for a change (i'm nation sitting trebekland).

as for shoutouts from opponets on my nation. Evil Elvis, even with a crappy warchest and the ability to only buy one nuke a day you're still putting up a helluva fight. I wish my SDI would actually work, but w/e its been fun exchanging blows.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='08 February 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1265663494' post='2169067']
I would like to give a shout out to the entire alliance of NEW. Reports have come in from several RoK members about their politeness, the fun and the respect.

o/ NEW
[/quote]
Dayum.. must be me. I must be doing it wrong.

I may be outnumbered, outgunned (just wait until I get my own nukes), and out spied, but I'll never be out panache'd.

Few words of respect for:

LordShadow of Fark
Ominae of Fark
Rollo of Fark
Boondock of GRE

You guys are all pansies. Try harder.

:lol1:

----
[size="2"](they are actually all very nice and quite skilled, fight on!)[/size]

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 February 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1265663286' post='2169060']
Lord GVChamp and Screwedupmonkey you guys have been awesome opponents. Its been fun going back and forth with you guys and getting a chance to fight wars at a fattie level for a change (i'm nation sitting trebekland).

as for shoutouts from opponets on my nation. Evil Elvis, even with a crappy warchest and the ability to only buy one nuke a day you're still putting up a helluva fight. I wish my SDI would actually work, but w/e its been fun exchanging blows.
[/quote]

You're nation sitting for Trebek? :o I never would have thought that. Well let me just commend you for fighting very well at a high level like this. Never would have thought you were only a 22k NS nation.

And maybe once I get knocked down enough I'll be able to fight your real nation :P

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 February 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1265663286' post='2169060']
[/quote]

Haha, that describes one of my opponents perfectly. Working Class Ruler of Foamtopia is somehow able to stay afloat some war aid, can only buy a nuke a day and has some special nukes that always goes through my SDI on the first try >_>. Astro of Slavicius put up a spirited fight.

I'm not much of a talker in wars, but it's been fun.

Have always enjoyed these threads.

To Lord Chaos, The Shoveler, and Leprechaun74 of Molon Labe. Well met and well fought.

Now will you blokes quit shooting down my airforce? They're just trying to airdrop some BBQ'd ribs, honest... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]

And on the bright side, it appears things are glowing all-around...thus, we're all saving on energy usage, at the moment. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

To Molon Labe, as a whole, yer good folks. Not entirely happy we're on opposite sides. Well met.

And to CrusherNL of FOK - Having a blast fighting alongside ya. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Edited by Strykewolf