What is your Opinion?

Confusion

I think the OP and everyone who responds is a wonderful person.

I think the OP and everyone who responds is a Sexy wonderful person.

Fixed for you.

Edited by marcus the great

I wish I could have seen this earlier so I could have laughed at what I fool you must have made yourself...I mean, it's par for the course, but still, restating the obvious is fun. :rolleyes:

Actually what I said was 100% true.

CnG should accept white peace if offered (SF as well), I think those not peacing thier wars will regret it. I have a feeling those who have exited the war with white peace aren't going to sit idle long while those of us who came to war for them keep fighting.

Also Citadel, wtf you waiting for, they're not peacing TOP. :((

Then why did you retract it? Surely there can be no harm in speaking the truth.

No there is no harm, but I shouldn't have posted what I posted since it wasn't irelevant.

Edited by marcus the great

No there is no harm, but I shouldn't have posted what I posted since it wasn't irelevant.

There is never anything too irrelevant in this place. People will discuss even the most minute, unimportant details far beyond death or human decency. Trust me, you have no fear of being too "irrelevant." You'll be laughed at either way, do I don't really see the difference.

There is never anything too irrelevant in this place. People will discuss even the most minute, unimportant details far beyond death or human decency. Trust me, you have no fear of being too "irrelevant." You'll be laughed at either way, do I don't really see the difference.

He said he shouldnt have posted it because it "wasn't irelevant" :v:

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1264904348' post='2146225']
CnG should accept white peace if offered (SF as well), I think those not peacing thier wars will regret it. I have a feeling those who have exited the war with white peace aren't going to sit idle long while those of us who came to war for them keep fighting.

Also Citadel, wtf you waiting for, they're not peacing TOP. :((
[/quote]

Pretty much this.