TSO meet Eldar

ddog241

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eldar, be assured, I am quaking in my boots ;)

I'll meet you on the battlefield :)

Once you get closer to my range I'll bite your ankles off :awesome:

Also Oh crap sorry Mykep I totally forgot to have ddog add as a PS that I started this war due to my undying love for you and that TSO (or whoever the heck we would have wound up with) could never keep us apart. My bad :wub:

Nice demonstration of fair play from you, in a war where they are seriously outnumbered, you put yourselves in a position where their advantage is large enough that they could actually give you terms. Nice to see there is still solidarity in Planet Bob ;)

I was wondering if Barron would get some lackeys to try to start something here I'm happy to say I'm not dissapointed. :awesome: Also thats how Eldar rolls we attack people like well close to 10x our size why? Because there seems to be a major shortage of 400k sized alliances on their side ;)

I was wondering if Barron would get some lackeys to try to start something here I'm happy to say I'm not dissapointed. :awesome: Also thats how Eldar rolls we attack people like well close to 10x our size why? Because there seems to be a major shortage of 400k sized alliances on their side ;)

Dear Sir, your past, preset or future relationship with Barron holds only as much interest as you harm him or he harms you. Since neither did, I don't care. My post is factually accurate, I don't think you can discuss that. The reason I posted it, is because TSO are actually friends of mine and I have a great esteem from them. That is why I posted factual information that could potentially make you look ridiculous.

Hope this clears that up.

Nice demonstration of fair play from you, in a war where they are seriously outnumbered, you put yourselves in a position where their advantage is large enough that they could actually give you terms. Nice to see there is still solidarity in Planet Bob ;)

Now you know why he got the nickname "cherry-picker" (which even he admits). I just predicted he would do this less than 24 hours ago (big shock there). If there is a way to hop on a safe bandwagon with minimal damage, he will find it...

This of course surprises no one who knows him.

Now you know why he got the nickname "cherry-picker" (which even he admits). I just predicted he would do this less than 24 hours ago (big shock there). If there is a way to hop on a safe bandwagon with minimal damage, he will find it...

This of course surprises no one who knows him.

ahem, it was my idea to nail TSO as soon as i seen TSO hit our allies Vanguard.

so do yourself a favor. STFU as you obviously have no idea WTF your talking about

Dang Barron you got me I'm such an opportunist coward for going for TSO with their 3,641,208 and 1000 nukes to our 400k NS and 100 nukes. Also if you really predicted that Eldar was going to hit TSO you should gamble and win yourself a small fortune because apparently you know well I guess everything that will happen.

Also Lustian people are friends with TSO? Dang I figured that the Barron Lackey would be more accurate. ;)

Dang Barron you got me I'm such an opportunist coward for going for TSO with their 3,641,208 and 1000 nukes to our 400k NS and 100 nukes. Also if you really predicted that Eldar was going to hit TSO you should gamble and win yourself a small fortune because apparently you know well I guess everything that will happen.

Also Lustian people are friends with TSO? Dang I figured that the Barron Lackey would be more accurate. ;)

The point is that you can only attack their small nations who are defenceless because most of their members are in a rank much, much higher than yours. Citing X vs Y ammount of nukes is just plain stupid. You made an opportunistic DoW because, regardless of the nukes they have, that doesn't relate to the ammount they can fire, specially when you place half the nations in their range in Peace mode. That is strategy, I agree, but it doesn't make it look like less opportunistic and it doesn't make you look any more brave. Opportunism is strategy, but Opportunism is also what it is.

I advice you to think more throughly your posts before clicking that little button because it doesn't make you look any smarter, though you probably are thinking you are.

The point is that you can only attack their small nations who are defenceless because most of their members are in a rank much, much higher than yours. Citing X vs Y ammount of nukes is just plain stupid. You made an opportunistic DoW because, regardless of the nukes they have, that doesn't relate to the ammount they can fire, specially when you place half the nations in their range in Peace mode. That is strategy, I agree, but it doesn't make it look like less opportunistic and it doesn't make you look any more brave. Opportunism is strategy, but Opportunism is also what it is.

I advice you to think more throughly your posts before clicking that little button because it doesn't make you look any smarter, though you probably are thinking you are.

Okay you knock off their top 25 nations in terms of in our range. Because thats about where the line is drawn even giving them the generous 100k per those top 25 nations you get 2.5mil NS out of the 3.6mil NS meaning that 1.1 million NS is in our range. Also assume that all 25 nations have 25 nukes which makes 625 for the top 25. That gives them 375 nukes in our range...yeah so opportunistic of us. Also you were the one saying earlier that your statement was right and that TSO could crush us and force us into terms. :v:

Okay you knock off their top 25 nations in terms of in our range. Because thats about where the line is drawn even giving them the generous 100k per those top 25 nations you get 2.5mil NS out of the 3.6mil NS meaning that 1.1 million NS is in our range. Also assume that all 25 nations have 25 nukes which makes 625 for the top 25. That gives them 375 nukes in our range...yeah so opportunistic of us. Also you were the one saying earlier that your statement was right and that TSO could crush us and force us into terms. :v:

A few weeks from now our larger nations will be down in your (Eldar) range and we'll come say hi, count on it :)

Until then, have fun guys, we are :awesome:

It is true. If they want, they can ensure you'll never grow past the line where you can be attacked.

As for the assumptions, I'll bother with checking when CN is back up, but assuming the lower ranks have all 25 nukes is just ridiculous, you're not helping yourself, you should stop.