TSO meet Eldar

ddog241

It is true. If they want, they can ensure you'll never grow past the line where you can be attacked.

As for the assumptions, I'll bother with checking when CN is back up, but assuming the lower ranks have all 25 nukes is just ridiculous, you're not helping yourself, you should stop.

Actually it lowers the stats for them which in my argument for them helps them still because if that was wrong. They'd have more nukes and more NS making it more lopsided making my argument even more correct. :awesome:

Edit also to the TSO guy I'm looking forward to our date when you drop. :ehm:

Edited by The Corrupt Teacher

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AB wishes the best for our friends Eldar :wub:

As far as the everyone that thinks this thread is funny.

Every nation at war with Eldar is now in anarchy. Can your alliance say the same?

Way to go Eldar :war:

Kudos for plunging a whole three targets into anarchy! Its an especially amazing feat considering two of them have have not checked their nations in over a week. I am sure you will experience similar success when you attack one of our many active nations.

Dang Barron you got me I'm such an opportunist coward for going for TSO with their 3,641,208 and 1000 nukes to our 400k NS and 100 nukes. Also if you really predicted that Eldar was going to hit TSO you should gamble and win yourself a small fortune because apparently you know well I guess everything that will happen.

Also Lustian people are friends with TSO? Dang I figured that the Barron Lackey would be more accurate. ;)

What you're doing is not nearly as gutsy as you seem to think considering we are at war with the entire CnG bloc.

What you're doing is not nearly as gutsy as you seem to think considering we are at war with the entire CnG bloc.

You wouldn't have the guts to do it alone as you're only doing it because your sugardaddy said so. The only guts you have are splattered all over the battlefield.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

We would have no desire to hit CnG if our friends did not need our support. Your point is moot.

I wasn't talking about any desire to hit CnG on your behalf, I was making a point of how gutsy you aren't.

TOP declared on CnG, TOP have guts, you don't. Your declaration on CnG follows the declarations of many other alliances, you follow in the footsteps of people more relevant and powerful than yourselves as you fear being alone because you would be torn to shreds by the world twice over for your cowardice and treachery.

You've hidden for long enough and this silly little game of hide and seek has come to an end.

Ready or not, here we come.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Kudos for plunging a whole three targets into anarchy! Its an especially amazing feat considering two of them have have not checked their nations in over a week. I am sure you will experience similar success when you attack one of our many active nations.

I would be more than happy to have one of your many active nations to face off with, a fighting warrior is more fun than one that lays there and does nothing. Please, do send one my way. kthx

We would have no desire to hit CnG if our friends did not need our support. Your point is moot.

No I'll give them that it took guts I mean it obviously wasn't the smartest move but it took guts. I'll TSO that maybe not much in terms of brains but guts were required. :v:

Also BEazy when have I ever been subtle :P its not my style.

I would be more than happy to have one of your many active nations to face off with, a fighting warrior is more fun than one that lays there and does nothing. Please, do send one my way. kthx

Might be a few weeks. Will take that long for the other alliances to knock us down to your level. BTW: Before only your top nation was in peace mode. Now half your alliance. I would have said "Good Show" before by actually taking a declaration on a much larger alliance than yourself. But then again you wouldn't be losing much as you really had no one to attack. And now this?

I no longer take this seriously.

Edit: Spelling\Wording

Edited by Vandal

Might be a few weeks. Will take that long for the actual relevant alliances to knock us down to your level. BTW: Before only your top nation was in peace mode. Now half your alliance. I would have said "Good Show" before by actually making a declaration on a much larger alliance than yourself. But then again you wouldn't be losing much as you really had no one to attack. And now this?

your going to talk about peace mode? considering damn near all your lowers are in it?

pot met kettle

I wasn't talking about any desire to hit CnG on your behalf, I was making a point of how gutsy you aren't.

TOP declared on CnG, TOP have guts, you don't. Your declaration on CnG follows the declarations of many other alliances, you follow in the footsteps of people more relevant and powerful than yourselves as you fear being alone because you would be torn to shreds by the world twice over for your cowardice and treachery.

You've hidden for long enough and this silly little game of hide and seek has come to an end.

They're not gutsy because they went into a "losing" war?

So because TSO declared on CnG after TOP they don't have guts? When you look at the stats, CnG still outnumber them. That's like claiming MK follows the footsteps of Athens and RoK when they declared on TPF. How many treaties does TSO have? One with TFD and one with TOP? And anyone would be torn to shreds if they had power. If MK would tell their friends not to help them and declared themselves an open target, I'm sure a couple would be knocking at their front door.

and to your last line "Ready or not, here we come" didn't they bring the war to you? So where are you coming or going?

Might be a few weeks. Will take that long for the other alliances to knock us down to your level. BTW: Before only your top nation was in peace mode. Now half your alliance. I would have said "Good Show" before by actually taking a declaration on a much larger alliance than yourself. But then again you wouldn't be losing much as you really had no one to attack. And now this?

Edit: Spelling\Wording

I have the time to wait, just keep in mind, just because your nation is larger, does not mean you know how to war. I'll be waiting.

They're not gutsy because they went into a "losing" war?

So because TSO declared on CnG after TOP they don't have guts? When you look at the stats, CnG still outnumber them. That's like claiming MK follows the footsteps of Athens and RoK when they declared on TPF. How many treaties does TSO have? One with TFD and one with TOP? And anyone would be torn to shreds if they had power. If MK would tell their friends not to help them and declared themselves an open target, I'm sure a couple would be knocking at their front door.

and to your last line "Ready or not, here we come" didn't they bring the war to you? So where are you coming or going?

What they did doesn't involve guts.

They brought war to us sure, but that doesn't mean we're going to sit and twiddle our thumbs.

What they did doesn't involve guts.

They brought war to us sure, but that doesn't mean we're going to sit and twiddle our thumbs.

So they went into a war knowing they were going to get rocked but that doesn't involve guts. I don't know if they have some giant balls, guts, or even stupidity. But God damn, I would want TSO as my ally.

I never said you were just going to sit around and look cute. I just asked where you were coming or going. In your first post you said "Ready or not, here we come." I was just asking where you were coming from or going to. Please keep talking though. I like you :)

Nef is a beast btw

Edited by Believland

Yeah, we decided to support our friends by joining a war we are almost certain to lose. That considered, I suppose 'gutless' seems like a reasonable assessment of our actions.

Edited by SunnyInc

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='30 January 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1264903447' post='2146182']
Well, they got to find someway to insult you.
[/quote]

well, aint that interesting. so i guess showing someone the truth = insult now?

[quote name='Believland' date='31 January 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1264903053' post='2146172']
So they went into a war knowing they were going to get rocked but that doesn't involve guts. I don't know if they have some giant balls, guts, or even stupidity. But God damn, I would want TSO as my ally.

I never said you were just going to sit around and look cute. I just asked where you were coming or going. In your first post you said "Ready or not, here we come." I was just asking where you were coming from or going to. Please keep talking though. I like you :)

Nef is a beast btw
[/quote]

It isn't gutsy though. Being gutsy is what TOP did. If TSO took the initiative in this and decided "yeah let's take on CnG alone" that would be gutsy. Defending allies against a losing war is not what I would call being gutsy.

I hate to seem all pedantic about what determines being gutsy, but what TSO did involves no guts. More like an acceptance of their fate.

P.S: i like you too.