Carthage Declaration of...

The AUT

I still find it silly that many people relish the destruction of nations and leaders whom they don't even know just based on their leader's actions. Yeah, I know 'the government represents the will of the alliance' but I feel that the animosity is misdirected towards nations that probably have no idea what's going on.

Okay I had this conversation with you like 6 months ago and I'm not going to get into arguing this notion of yours. What I will say is that people hate/dislike it's leader. To be blunt, most everyone else couldn't care less about the rest of the alliance.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. Your side slammed the use of this strategy for the weeks following the "TPF War". And now you use it... :huh:

We haven't sent our entire lower tier into Peace Mode- simply certain nations. Both sides have done this- it is a common war tactic. The scale to which it was used in the TPF conflict was silly. Furthermore, it inhibited TPF's allies from defending TPF. That was why we criticised the move.

But AUT, I thought you were all talk. Why the sudden change in policy?

I was all "talk" when I took on 6 slots in the Karma War.

Keep crying though, it's fueling the engines for more of my tanks.

And Hurricane, I've something lined up for you. Whether you are an applicant I will assure you that your nation will be placed in anarchy. And I if my nation burns, I'll be sure your's does as well.

And for those taking issue with me, then I guess that's what happens when you have hurt feelings. Because I did nothing to you persoonally that would warrant this reaction other than you not liking what I say and now crying over it asking for blood. But I brought war to your doorstep.

Like anybody I would like to have a large nation. But I'm not worried about that now. For I have seen the light. And we may not all get there, but I know we will eventually as a people. So I am not fearing any orange. I am not fearing any Persian. My nation has seen the burning of the cowards of the planet!

I was all "talk" when I took on 6 slots in the Karma War.

Keep crying though, it's fueling the engines for more of my tanks.

And Hurricane, I've something lined up for you. Whether you are an applicant I will assure you that your nation will be placed in anarchy. And I if my nation burns, I'll be sure your's does as well.

And for those taking issue with me, then I guess that's what happens when you have hurt feelings. Because I did nothing to you persoonally that would warrant this reaction other than you not liking what I say and now crying over it asking for blood. But I brought war to your doorstep.

Like anybody I would like to have a large nation. But I'm not worried about that now. For I have seen the light. And we may not all get there, but I know we will eventually as a people. So I am not fearing any orange. I am not fearing any Persian. My nation has seen the burning of the cowards of the planet!

Trust me AUT, there's no hurt feelings here. I was simply clearing up a misunderstanding. I'd much rather have you posting Declarations of War than bad propaganda.