Carthage Declaration of...

The AUT

I enjoy your tears so. It fuels my engines, my planes and my soldiers. It sustains us, it brings us closer together. I don't have oil money my friends, I have tear money. And that makes me the richest man in this game.

The richest.

Tears and anguish will be your main export after ODN gets done with you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the Romans attacked the city. The Carthaginians put up resistance for three straight months. The city literally plummeted from 500,000 to a mere 50,000. However the Romans could never penetrate the Citadel. It was said that the Carthaginian snipers and remaining fighters were so fierce, all the Romans could do was burn the city down. And so they did.

So are you planning on Carthage being disbanded after the war? Cuz that's what it seems like.

ODNwar.png

I like how you're calling ODN "optional" when they're fighting hard in this war and haven't weaseled out of anything. :facepalm:

Edited by Detlev

Just look above at the who leads it. That should suffice your curiosity.

I still find it silly that many people relish the destruction of nations and leaders whom they don't even know just based on their leader's actions. Yeah, I know 'the government represents the will of the alliance' but I feel that the animosity is misdirected towards nations that probably have no idea what's going on.

Tears and anguish will be your main export after ODN gets done with you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Why Persian? Do you not know that the war is young? That there is fighting left to be had? I will not shed a single tear over my declaration. I will only shed a tear that it did not come sooner than it did.

And to that I bid you all a good fight.

I'm your public enemy no. 1, and I just brought the noise.

I enjoy your tears so. It fuels my engines, my planes and my soldiers. It sustains us, it brings us closer together. I don't have oil money my friends, I have tear money. And that makes me the richest man in this game.

The richest.

Please, CD, continue whining. It is the fuel for our golf carts.

Kev called, he would like his material back.

The richest.

Yes, yes. Tears of joy at your demise. Also, dreams built on tears are rarely fulfilled.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

James, didn't you know? A 3 war assault by the alliance leader is far more powerful then a RON blitz.

Well it's hard to disagree with that. Though to be fair Gre/Fark/MHA don't seem to have some sort of standing arrangement to beat him to a pulp when he acts up...

Learn your history please, you are lacking in any knowledge of The Punic Wars.

I welcome any of you to challenge me on the history of the Punic Wars. I've read books, read documentaries and done independent research. You guys coming on here going, "You don't know the history!" when I've spent a good deal researching the Punic Wars and reading about them is just a masquerade to make my OP seem like a myth. But you know what? It wasn't. It's as real as my war declarations on the ODN.

Now go on, shoo. Hasdrubal Barca has need of my assistance in the third wall. ;)