Imperial Decree from the Sith

I have to laugh at Ivan's arrogance. Even when Fark declares war on IRON because of a defensive treaty he still thinks it's a plot revolving around him. Perhaps as part of your peace terms you can get a new Sith Lord who isn't so self-absorbed he leads his alliance to destruction based on a conspiracy theory.

You don't read so well do you? We are going to war to support an ally. Ivan's entitled to his opinion as you are entitled to yours... only difference is he has a vast amount of experience in global politics and you don't.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are now supporting entities that pre-emptively attacked an uninvolved party. Let's face it, TOP/IRON are in the wrong here, and your support of that is wrong as well.

Apparantly RoK does not like to ensure that its Lord of Internal Affairs knows about the history of his alliance?

I have to laugh at Ivan's arrogance. Even when Fark declares war on IRON because of a defensive treaty he still thinks it's a plot revolving around him. Perhaps as part of your peace terms you can get a new Sith Lord who isn't so self-absorbed he leads his alliance to destruction based on a conspiracy theory.

lool peace terms

By defensive you mean optional aggression on an alliance already inundated with attackers?

Ivan's arrogance is well founded more often than not.

To all those that for some odd reason can not read between the lines, the New Sith Order was not getting peace from Fark. The only reason this is a counter declaration instead of simply a recognition of the ongoing state of war (Farkistan declared on NSO initially, right? :P) is for the benefit of the e-lawyers. Considering the fact that Farkistan did try to force NSO to aggressively declare war on RIA in order to provoke a response from SF and did state that they are not prepared to give us war the end result is very clear, at least to anyone with any level of reasoning ability. Now that they have us, why let us go? But they have no such beef with our allies and I know that so why force our friends to suffer with us unnecessarily? A counter declaration, even though it is from a position of already being at war with the body being countered against, makes this an aggressive NSO action which nullifies the need for our friends in Terra Cotta, who had been fighting Fark in our defense, to re-enter.

It isn't a conspiracy theory if it is true.

If we didn't help IRON I would of lost all faith in CN, but Ivan keeps it real. I follow Ivan because he doesn't abandon allies to save some pixels, this war just further confirmed to me he's a leader worth following.

A defensive treaty on a front we weren't even fighting on. Bold move?

I guess we're just that scary.

o/ NSO

Hail the Sith!

Edited by PrideAssassin

I have to laugh at Ivan's arrogance. Even when Fark declares war on IRON because of a defensive treaty he still thinks it's a plot revolving around him. Perhaps as part of your peace terms you can get a new Sith Lord who isn't so self-absorbed he leads his alliance to destruction based on a conspirsacy theory.

First of all read all the above replies, secondly I suppose that as ODNers think that the concept of fighting against the odds for your allies is arrogance, they also believe that ODN is the humbler alliance out there.

You know, I do believe you're someone who complained about the NPO placing viceroys in the past and otherwise "interfering in internal alliance affairs." Nice to see that you have finally seen the light.

Dear god, don't start up with that 'holier than thou' crap again. In the past GOD has pushed for disbandment, warmongered. Athens tried to raid a 39 man alliance. RoK themselves admitted that they bullied TDO for ADI. (I guess they think they did it for an ally it's okay?)... our side isn't perfect either, neither side is. We both consist mostly of good people, with a few bad apples.

I really wouldn't bring up the ADI situation, Canik. You know, what with you being allied to them and all.

The comparison to GOD is what is irrelevant. I'm not saying it was the same, it can be completely different for all I care, but this is still not really a new war.

Perhaps you should be telling that to RV instead of us? He's the one who brought it up.

You have absolutely no right to come in here and criticize an alliance for honoring a treaty. If you took away anything from his thread, maybe its exactly that.

Edited by Lennox

I know that even though we entered and stood against ten to one odds and were attacked by several alliances twice our size and fought a disproportionate percentage of wars that such sacrifice isn't enough for some and that they wish to see us suffer further.

Wow...someone likes to be over dramatic. What ever happened to DoW and fighting?

To all those that for some odd reason can not read between the lines, the New Sith Order was not getting peace from Fark. The only reason this is a counter declaration instead of simply a recognition of the ongoing state of war (Farkistan declared on NSO initially, right? :P) is for the benefit of the e-lawyers. Considering the fact that Farkistan did try to force NSO to aggressively declare war on RIA in order to provoke a response from SF and did state that they are not prepared to give us war the end result is very clear, at least to anyone with any level of reasoning ability. Now that they have us, why let us go? But they have no such beef with our allies and I know that so why force our friends to suffer with us unnecessarily? A counter declaration, even though it is from a position of already being at war with the body being countered against, makes this an aggressive NSO action which nullifies the need for our friends in Terra Cotta, who had been fighting Fark in our defense, to re-enter.

It isn't a conspiracy theory if it is true.

I thought this was worth repeating.

Congratulations, Fark, you get to have us all to yourselves now. Let's see you come up with some good lines this time around.

In Chrons defense, your alliance is pretty forgettable.

These are not the nations you are looking for...

We're still fighting you? Oh, right.

Man, I'm getting too old for this !@#$.

Aye. We continue on as you are fighting Fark, we shall remain a small thorn in your side.

What alliance are you talking about? :awesome:

Just us incompetent, horrible, cowardly members of The Commonwealth.