International Defence Exhibition & Seminar

Azrael Alexander

OOC: I'm just going to assume that I can start presenting, so:
IC:
"On behalf of Norway's Armed forces, I am proud to present the Boar Infantry Fighting Vehicle."
[b]Boar Infantry Fighting Vehicle[/b]
[img]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/Boar-6.png[/img]
Primary Armament: 40 mm Autocannon
Secondary Armaments:
--5 7.62mm Machine guns
--Javelin Anti-Tank missiles (2 in launcher, 8 stored for use)
-- Smoke-grenade launchers
Crew: 3 + 6
Weight: 31 tons
Armor: Rolled Steel with Depleted Uranium Mesh, NERA plates, Modular (Of a Weight not exceeding 12 tons)
Operational range: 600 km
Speed: 70 kmh
Anti Missile System (Visual system, cannot physically shoot missile out of the sky)
"Armed to the teeth, well armored against most light Anti-Armor weapons, and set to take out almost anything that you could throw at it. 7.62 mm Machine guns offer a valuable defense against incoming enemies, and, in addition, offer a use for the carried soldiers within. The 40mm Autocannon you see atop this wonderful machine is capable of taking out targets under medium and light cover. The main gun also lends itself to a wide range of alternate projectiles, including armor piercing, incendiary, and my personal favorite, explosive. Of course, like many vehicles of its size, it is armed with IR shielding smoke canisters to prevent missile lock on and stops infantry from getting a clear shot, however, for a small added fee, it comes armed with our new passive anti-missile system, which focuses in on incoming threats and leads them off course to prevent successful lock on and impact. For the safety conscious, the Boar also comes armed with Javelin Anti-Armor Missiles, two loaded in wait, and up to eight stored inside for use as needed. The Boar is truly, one of the best Infantry Fighting Vehicles that money can buy, and it can all be yours."

OOC: I'll do this for some of my other weapons later :awesome:

OOC: I'm just going to assume that I can start presenting, so:
IC:
"On behalf of Norway's Armed forces, I am proud to present the Boar Infantry Fighting Vehicle."
[b]Boar Infantry Fighting Vehicle[/b]
[img]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/Boar-6.png[/img]
Primary Armament: 40 mm Autocannon
Secondary Armaments:
--5 7.62mm Machine guns
--Javelin Anti-Tank missiles (2 in launcher, 8 stored for use)
-- Smoke-grenade launchers
Crew: 3 + 6
Weight: 31 tons
Armor: Rolled Steel with Depleted Uranium Mesh, NERA plates, Modular (Of a Weight not exceeding 12 tons)
Operational range: 600 km
Speed: 70 kmh
Anti Missile System (Visual system, cannot physically shoot missile out of the sky)
"Armed to the teeth, well armored against most light Anti-Armor weapons, and set to take out almost anything that you could throw at it. 7.62 mm Machine guns offer a valuable defense against incoming enemies, and, in addition, offer a use for the carried soldiers within. The 40mm Autocannon you see atop this wonderful machine is capable of taking out targets under medium and light cover. The main gun also lends itself to a wide range of alternate projectiles, including armor piercing, incendiary, and my personal favorite, explosive. Of course, like many vehicles of its size, it is armed with IR shielding smoke canisters to prevent missile lock on and stops infantry from getting a clear shot, however, for a small added fee, it comes armed with our new passive anti-missile system, which focuses in on incoming threats and leads them off course to prevent successful lock on and impact. For the safety conscious, the Boar also comes armed with Javelin Anti-Armor Missiles, two loaded in wait, and up to eight stored inside for use as needed. The Boar is truly, one of the best Infantry Fighting Vehicles that money can buy, and it can all be yours."

OOC: I'll do this for some of my other weapons later :awesome:

[quote name='Shamshir' date='03 February 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1265211686' post='2156589']
The Kyraylian prelate Ben Kingsly came to the Artemis reprsentative and brought him to one side.

"It seems the Kyraylia military is incredibly impressed with your presentation. THe airforce have just now unanimously agreed that you should win the airforce contact." Looking down at the list in his hand he spoke figures to the rep.

"The F-45A Kestrel the Airforce would like to buy 10 as soon as possible and then wish to know how quickly you can fill an order for 150 aircraft? If we are happy with the quality and long term feasabilty we would very much like to modernise the rest of the airforce which would mean extended orders for the Kestrel of 600 units. The luddite bomber we would like to order 5 ASAP with a following order of 20 and there would be a similar possiblity of expansion to a large 50 unit order. The same situation will be attibuted to the MLB-1 Varitas"

Wondering how many millions could possible be exchanged due to this deal Ben soldiered on. "MF-1 Artemis we would like to buy 10 for testing. Sorry no orders as of yet for this one." Ben grinned.
[/quote]
"The F-45A Kestrel, let me remember..." The young man looked up for a moment in deep thought, then back to Ben Kingsly. "I believe that we have 16 Kestrels from a previous order that was canceled, and we can deliver the initial 10 by tonight. To build 150 more aircraft? I'd estimate two months if we put it on high-priority with our heavy factories. In fact, we've already prepped the skeletons of around 60 aircraft in anticipation of a deal here, so you can expect them within two weeks. We work faster than other companies," he said with a smile. "As for the Luddite, we have stopped producing these as large as we used to to save costs, but we still have 12 in storage. The next 13 can be built within two months as well. Finally, a fleet of MLB-1 Varitas has already been built in anticipation of our first sale, and the 25 can be delivered by tomorrow night. As for the MF-1 Artemis, they will all be delivered in a week."

The representative was silent for a moment while he calculated the cost. "Costs are discussed in private venues, but I'm sure we can work something out. We are not stingy with payment." He extended a hand to Kingsly and snapped his fingers to a few men in suits, who nodded and pulled phones out.

"As for Galileo Corporation, it would be wise if they were to speak to our Hand-Arms representative currently testing a new heavy weapon in the Sahara Desert."