TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

John Ron

i may have missed something, but i thought this thread was about the dow from aircastle on TOP and not some other stuff?
this said, again, i wish aircastle the best in there first (?) war, but you understand that i wish my own alliance just a bit more luck.

aside of this, hi neneko :wub:

edit: ok, it is :wub: not :hug:

Edited by necAnt

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stilgar' date='31 January 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1264958956' post='2147829']
I'm pretty sure Sam is on your side :awesome:

There was enough confusion about whether attacking an ally's ally in the last war was right or wrong. If that close a relationship was still iffy in importance then this post is just grasping at straws.
[/quote]

I'm gonna go peruse the member list and check if there is someone called Uncle Sam in our alliance. :v:

I don't know. If by 'last war' you mean the Karma war, then I don't know. It was an absolute cluster#$*!.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1264935029' post='2147305']
For starters, Aircastle pretty much bandwagon'd their way in.

Also, I don't think you realise how well we're actually doing. Remember here that we've (IRON & TOP) declared on a whole bloc. And then some, what with all the other alliances declaring on us. Remind me again where TOP are? Oh yeah, they still dominate second place. Remind me again where IRON are? Ohhh...they're still in fourth.
[/quote]
Wait...what? They defend a treaty partner from a clearly aggressive declaration, and they're bandwagoning? Dear God, what does IRON put in your water?

The war's only just begun. The "dropping like a rock" phase will start once it expands and you get every alliance in Bob and their grandmothers on you.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1264958518' post='2147814']
Oh and the IAA's members are all veterans who know everything there is to know about Bob and it's politics? Didn't think so.
[/quote]
Actually, IAA's pretty experienced. And they know what it's like to get curbstomped. Do you?

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1264960135' post='2147855']
I'm gonna go peruse the member list and check if there is someone called Uncle Sam in our alliance. :v:

I don't know. If by 'last war' you mean the Karma war, then I don't know. It was an absolute cluster#$*!.
[/quote]

I meant Sam from TSO and by "last war" I meant the NpO-\m/ war or front or whatever you want to call it.

Also I don't understand people saying Aircastle is bandwagonning because their treaty was optional, not mandatory. If optional clauses were never meant to be exercised in the first place then people should only be signing MDP's and MADP's.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='31 January 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1264971156' post='2148217']
If you look at Aircastle's treaties they are all solely optional. If you don't value your optional treaties that is one thing, but I for one do. So just deal with the fact that you are gonna lose TOP and RON.
[/quote]

loose?
not yet. later? maybe.
however, the problem aircastle may view is, that after the first week of war, some of the older, larger, better (?) prepared nations will drop into there range, and than we will see what happens.
This war isn´t won nor lost yet, for both sides, and evryone who believes it is, is plain wrong, imho.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1264958518' post='2147814']

Oh and the IAA's members are all veterans who know everything there is to know about Bob and it's politics? Didn't think so.
[/quote]
Yes actually we are. We've been curbstomped before, most of us have been in some major war or another, and another large group of us are ex-gov from former alliances and ex-IAA gov. So yea, I'd say we do know wuite a bit about Bob and its Politics. At least our members don't come out here and just spew crap about stuff which they've no idea what they are talking about.

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1264972614' post='2148282']
loose?
not yet. later? maybe.
however, the problem aircastle may view is, that after the first week of war, some of the older, larger, better (?) prepared nations will drop into there range, and than we will see what happens.
This war isn´t won nor lost yet, for both sides, and evryone who believes it is, is plain wrong, imho.
[/quote]

If that makes sleep easier for you, sure......

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1264972614' post='2148282']
loose?
not yet. later? maybe.
[/quote]

I call em how I see em. It won't be easy, but I think you guys will lose.

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1264972614' post='2148282']
[/quote]

Then it'll be an explosion of awesome :) Overall experience versus focused experience haha...

Also if anyone can make it through this, it'll be TOP. I don't think you will though but I know you're going to make a hell of a ruckus on the way down.

[/quote]
Actually IAA has a large amount of veterans in it. Try to know the alliance you are insulting before insulting them.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='31 January 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1264974304' post='2148364']
[/quote]

So far MK is losing more, percentage wise in NS, than TOP. At least, that's what UE's stats tell me. ;)

[quote name='tamerlane' date='31 January 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1264974123' post='2148358']
If that makes sleep easier for you, sure......
[/quote]

tbh i haven´t slept much this weekend, as i was doing some economical work for my nation (ooc read: i was at work for around 30h over the last 2 days), but i just finished this tour, got some beers, and yes, i guess i will sleep well and easy, in the knowleadge that my admirals and generals will handle the fights well. Ok, i had to fire my airmarshall lately, as he was completly incompetent, but i hope that the new one will do better.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='31 January 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1264974304' post='2148364']
[/quote]
all power to you, we all tend to have our own oppinions.

[quote name='flak attack' date='31 January 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1264952786' post='2147624']
I was in GPA during that war. I know what getting stomped is like. You're getting stomped just as bad.

Hell, I could offer that up as an example of IRON partaking in similar levels of overwhelming force, except everyone knew GPA wouldn't be able to fight back. I would have thought you guys would have learned a thing or two from Karma.
[/quote]

No. Karma didn't have anything to teach us.
[/quote]

Quoted for sheer hilarity.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1264958518' post='2147814']
/snip

Oh and the IAA's members are [b]all[/b] veterans who know everything there is to know about Bob and it's politics? Didn't think so.
[/quote]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='31 January 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1264975302' post='2148409']
Actually IAA has a large amount of veterans in it. Try to know the alliance you are insulting before insulting them.
[/quote]

Notice I said [i]all[/i]. Meaning every last one. Try to read the sentence before quoting it.

[quote name='James Wilson' date='31 January 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1264974119' post='2148357']
Yes actually we are. We've been curbstomped before, most of us have been in some major war or another, and another large group of us are ex-gov from former alliances and ex-IAA gov. So yea, I'd say we do know wuite a bit about Bob and its Politics. At least our members don't come out here and just spew crap about stuff which they've no idea what they are talking about.
[/quote]

You [i]obviously[/i] have no idea who IRON is then, do you? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1264981256' post='2148621']
[/quote]

I see a collar, a leash, four paws. You stink and you tend to drool all over yourselves. When things get crazy you tend to sink to the ground and yelp and you never attack unless your handler tells you to. I would say IRON is a neutered dog.

Sit, boy, Sit!

Edited by tamerlane

Alexander Blade, Thank you for your posts they are hilarious. I would advise you to stand on your head when looking at your alliance strength graph.

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1264959887' post='2147849']
i may have missed something, but i thought this thread was about the dow from aircastle on TOP and not some other stuff?
this said, again, i wish aircastle the best in there first (?) war, but you understand that i wish my own alliance just a bit more luck.

aside of this, hi neneko :wub:

edit: ok, it is :wub: not :hug:
[/quote]
Hiho! :3

Edited by neneko

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1264981256' post='2148621']
[/quote]
You obviously have no idea who the IAA is then, do you? And you say all, but none of our members are currently making fools out of themselves in public which means, by default, they are much more experienced then you or any other foolish IRON noob.