TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

John Ron

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Blade, I'd like to thank you for showing me what kind of idiots IRON must have let in to pull something this stupid. I fully expect to see you in a government position in IRON next month to further assist with running them into the ground.

PrideAssassin/Alexander Blade/Shahenshah triumvirate in '10 :v:

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='30 January 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1264883092' post='2145400']
/mesighs

Haters these days... :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I'd rather be a hater then a moron.

[quote name='Denial' date='30 January 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1264903543' post='2146189']
PrideAssassin/Alexander Blade/Shahenshah triumvirate in '10 :v:
[/quote]
Wow, that would put IRON in the running for WAE...

[quote name='Tushar Dhoot' date='31 January 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1264912777' post='2146576']
LOL at people thinking Aircastle is anything more than what it is. A small, 28 member alliance that won't do much except serve as a propaganda weapon for the other side.
[/quote]
A highly-efficient, coordinated and loyal alliance that will tear your mid range apart.

[quote name='Denial' date='30 January 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1264915546' post='2146739']
A highly-efficient, coordinated and loyal alliance that will tear your mid range apart.
[/quote]
all I know is that our midrange nations have reported having a good time tech raiding Air Castle. Keep up the propaganda though. It's amusing.

[quote name='Denial' date='31 January 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1264915546' post='2146739']
[/quote]

Yeah...umm..unless you're looking to fight a fake war, there is no reason to go for our midrange. We only have so few nations there anyways. Unless CnG needed help, of course, as we absolutely tearing apart your top-tier nations.

[quote name='Tushar Dhoot' date='31 January 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1264921244' post='2147002']
Yeah...umm..unless you're looking to fight a fake war, there is no reason to go for our midrange. We only have so few nations there anyways. Unless CnG needed help, of course, as we absolutely tearing apart your top-tier nations.
[/quote]

You have not read the Chronicles of Oyababy.

[quote name='Tushar Dhoot' date='31 January 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1264921244' post='2147002']
Yeah...umm..unless you're looking to fight a fake war, there is no reason to go for our midrange. We only have so few nations there anyways. Unless CnG needed help, of course, [b]as we absolutely tearing apart your top-tier nations.[/b]
[/quote]
I see alot of TOP nations posting this now so I can only assume your leaders are making sure to inform you of how great you're doing in the war. Make sure you don't accidentally look at any graphs or stats though, they might suggest that you're not doing that well at the moment.

Edited by neneko

As an objective third party, I have to call TOP's claims of "tearing apart the top teir".

Nations that size simply can't be "torn apart" in a few days. The could be inactive for the entire first war and still come back and stomp their opponents.

Whoever is "winning" at this point means nothing. When the dust settles, who is in better shape, that means something.

[quote name='Zero-One' date='31 January 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1264916297' post='2146787']
all I know is that our midrange nations have reported having a good time tech raiding Air Castle. Keep up the propaganda though. It's amusing.
[/quote]
And I've seen our employees' battle reports and mine that say you are getting decimated. If you look at the naval totals from our wars you'll also notice you are the ones lacking navy, not ours. And don't get me started on the infra losses your nations are taking. Calling this war a tech raid on us is laughable. As far as I can tell the only real damage you are doing to us is nuclear and that'll end real soon, as many of your nations are under 15 nukes now after only 2-3 days of war. Ours still hover at 22-25.

I know you are just spewing out garbage because your ego's are too large to admit you are getting schooled by a bunch of rookies.

[quote name='John Ron' date='31 January 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1264932216' post='2147262']
And I've seen our employees' battle reports and mine that say you are getting decimated. If you look at the naval totals from our wars you'll also notice you are the ones lacking navy, not ours. And don't get me started on the infra losses your nations are taking. Calling this war a tech raid on us is laughable. As far as I can tell the only real damage you are doing to us is nuclear and that'll end real soon, as many of your nations are under 15 nukes now after only 2-3 days of war. Ours still hover at 22-25.

I know you are just spewing out garbage because your ego's are too large to admit you are getting schooled by a bunch of rookies.
[/quote]

Lololol. This is priceless. :lol1:

(/ooc: for everything else, there's mastercard.) :lol1:

For starters, Aircastle pretty much bandwagon'd their way in.

Also, I don't think you realise how well we're actually doing. Remember here that we've (IRON & TOP) declared on a whole bloc. And then some, what with all the other alliances declaring on us. Remind me again where TOP are? Oh yeah, they still dominate second place. Remind me again where IRON are? Ohhh...they're still in fourth.

The reason we're down in average nukes is because WE'VE BEEN USING THEM ON OTHER ALLIANCES!

So sit down and shut up.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1264935029' post='2147305']

Also, I don't think you realise how well we're actually doing. Remember here that we've (IRON & TOP) declared on a whole bloc. And then some, what with all the other alliances declaring on us. Remind me again where TOP are? Oh yeah, they still dominate second place. Remind me again where IRON are? Ohhh...they're still in fourth.

The reason we're down in average nukes is because WE'VE BEEN USING THEM ON OTHER ALLIANCES!

So sit down and shut up.
[/quote]
Dude. You've been at war for what? 3 days? 4? If you had slipped down a rank already you'd most likely be the worst alliance ever when it comes to warfare.

Congratulations on not achiving that though. Quite the little victory you got there.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1264935029' post='2147305']

So sit down and shut up.
[/quote]

How on earth you are able to come out with the conclusion that Aircastle bandwagoned their way in I'm not quite sure. Presumably you know that Aircastle and Vanguard signed an oDoAP only recently and believe their entrance via that constitutes bandwagoning as the ink has barely dried. I guess that's a fair assumption to make as an uninformed looker-on, but that treaty has been in the works for some time - certainly since before the outbreak of war. In any case, the term "bandwagon" suggests that Aircastle would have rushed to jump into this war using any means they could find. There could have just entered by virtue of NOIR in defence of NOIR, you know?

I don't know when change in rank by score became the preferred method for calculating damage taken, but it's a pretty faulty one. Especially at this stage of proceedings.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1264935029' post='2147305']
For starters, Aircastle pretty much bandwagon'd their way in.[/quote]

Pretty hilarious to see this, coming from a member of an alliance that DoW'd an entire bloc with no CB...

[quote name='neneko' date='31 January 2010 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1264936793' post='2147325']
Dude. You've been at war for what? 3 days? 4? If you had slipped down a rank already you'd most likely be the worst alliance ever when it comes to warfare.

Congratulations on not achiving that though. Quite the little victory you got there.
[/quote]

Thanks for highlighting our awesome ability to find and hit the decklair wawr button. :rolleyes:

You still don't get the magnitude of it though.

How many alliances are we fighting again? Let's count.

An entire bloc, Complaints and Grievances, which amounts to seven alliances alone. 7 v 2? Wow. That's fair alright.

The Mostly Harmless Alliance, the #1 alliance with over 600 members, who have also brought their Gramlackeys to the fight.

lolSparta.

And a bunch of other, smaller alliances, with the power to drag us into anarchy:

Fark, Farkistan, Aloha, Aircastle, Dark Fist, BACoN.

Sure, we've been at war for some three or four days, but with the impressive odds stacked against us....you'd think they could do better.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1264937774' post='2147338']
An entire bloc, Complaints and Grievances, which amounts to seven alliances alone. 7 v 2? Wow. That's fair alright.[/quote]

So we made you declare on a bloc of 7 alliances?

[quote name='SkonesMickLoud' date='31 January 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1264937985' post='2147340']
So we made you declare on a bloc of 7 alliances?
[/quote]

No. And I never said you did. But if it's a bloc of seven alliances, well, they just HAD to call their friends didn't they. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Atilla' date='31 January 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1264938077' post='2147342']
Never thought I'd see the day those two would fight side by side..
[/quote]

Putting them separately just felt right. :lol1:

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='31 January 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1264938290' post='2147344']
No. And I never said you did. But if it's a bloc of seven alliances, well, they just HAD to call their friends didn't they. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

are you really that dumb?

Do you really think that CnG's allies would just let the Idiot Brigade attack them and not do anything about it?

dude, see my last post in this thread. take that advice dude cause you really looks like king moron right now