TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

John Ron

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an absolute pleasure to be fighting alongside you, Aircastle. Best of luck on the battlefield.

Good luck, your going to need it against TOP. As for TOP, they need no luck, so I'll just congratulate them all for free tech being flown their way. :v:

They won't have any technology left once we're done with them.

It's an absolute pleasure to be fighting alongside you, Aircastle. Best of luck on the battlefield.

They won't have any technology left once we're done with them.

Big words for such a small alliance.

Come back next year, Mr. Hardass. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, Timberland, the one who left because he didn't want to contribute to the well-being of the alliance because he wanted to grow his stats. Yes, it will be a pleasure watching you burn.

Get your facts straight . I left because of east philadelphia, the time when I was in MK I was going thru alot of rl stuff. [ooc] my mom died of lung cancer and east philadelphia, after me telling him repeatidly to stop, him being the immature boy that he is, he kept on with the I had sex with your mom jokes. [ooc] I knew Mk wasn't the right alliance for me, cancer is nothing to joke about.

edit : oh btw i stayed around after the ujw and helped pay reps.

Edited by Timberland

Ohh...so Vanguard are dangerous are they? No.

Your AA is listed as some "Gramlackey" thing, but judging by the quality -or lack thereof- in your posts, I'm going to go with RON.

Edit: Look, I know you're new to these parts, but you're making it show far too easily. I'd recommend educating yourself a little further before saying silly things like you have been in this thread.

Edited by Style #386

Wouldn't count on it AC, wouldn't count on it. <_<

I'll be the first to say I don't like Vanguard, but I highly doubt that they would leave Aircastle to burn. Don't delude your self into the covering over facts with personal opinions.

Goddammit, you're making me argue on the side of Arsenal and Revanche, I hate you.

Edited by Locke

Your AA is listed as some "Gramlackey" thing, but judging by the quality -or lack thereof- in your posts, I'm going to go with RON.

Edit: Look, I know you're new to these parts, but you're making it show far too easily. I'd recommend educating yourself a little further before saying silly things like you have been in this thread.

I'm insulting Vanguard on purpose. But maybe I could do with a little light reading...

Mind you. Everything seems to be biased these days.

This, coming from a member of an alliance whose incompetence in posting can only be rivalled by its embarrassing impotence in war, is rich.

You're in denial.

I don't care how old that is, it's still funny. :blush:

I'll be the first to say I don't like Vanguard, but I highly doubt that they would leave Aircastle to burn. Don't delude your self into the covering over facts with personal opinions.

Goddammit, you're making me argue on the side of Arsenal and Revanche, I hate you.

What's wrong with Arsenal and Revanche? :P

EDIT: Meh meh....maybe I insert a little too much opinion into my posts.

Edited by Alexander Blade

What's wrong with Arsenal and Revanche? :P

EDIT: Meh meh....maybe I insert a little too much opinion into my posts.

Arsenal and Revanche are the spawn of Satan himself. They ate my kitty.

You have fallen right into my trap, Locke.

AdmiralAckbar.jpg

I look forward to reading the battle reports.

Did you lose them? Here they are:

To: Merlin From: WalkerNinja Date: 1/29/2010 11:11:46 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by WalkerNinja. You lost 9,188 soldiers and 86 tanks. You killed 6,995 soldiers and 89 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,041,116.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Merlin From: WalkerNinja Date: 1/29/2010 11:11:58 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by WalkerNinja. You lost 2,886 soldiers and 492 tanks. You killed 1,924 soldiers and 57 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,037,070.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Get your facts straight . I left because of east philadelphia, the time when I was in MK I was going thru alot of rl stuff. [ooc] my mom died of lung cancer and east philadelphia, after me telling him repeatidly to stop, him being the immature boy that he is, he kept on with the I had sex with your mom jokes. [ooc] I knew Mk wasn't the right alliance for me, cancer is nothing to joke about.

edit : oh btw i stayed around after the ujw and helped pay reps.

You sure about that?

Disclaimer: I apologize for the copy/pasta quality. Colloquy is horrible when it comes to that kinda thing.

but glad to see East philly getting his $@! handed to em

[09:59AM]

tamerlane|mk

: lol, as much as people didnt like Twoc.. he was an alright dude

[10:00AM] tamerlane|mk: just

[10:00AM] tamerlane|mk: mean

[10:00AM] tamerlane|mk: and ornery lol

[10:00AM]

Timberland[TOP]

: i didnt have a prob with him till he talked !@#$ about my dead mother

[10:00AM] Timberland[TOP]: but o well

[10:00AM] Timberland[TOP]: hes getting what he deserves

[10:01AM] Timberland[TOP]: or will get it in RL

[10:01AM]

tamerlane|mk

: yikes

[10:01AM] tamerlane|mk: didnt kno that

Timberland[TOP]

: yeah

tamerlane|mk

: well then i guess you have a reason to hate him XD

Timberland[TOP]

: its was the reason I resigned the first time

[10:01AM] Timberland[TOP]: yeah

Ok... You're right... but theres more...

Timberland[TOP]

: yeah I hope MK does good

[10:05AM] Timberland[TOP]: i left not cuz I hated MK

[10:05AM] Timberland[TOP]: but i just didnt like some of the things

[10:06AM]

tamerlane|mk

: yeah :( was it cuz i smelled?

[10:06AM] tamerlane|mk: i would have showered for you

Timberland[TOP]

: lol

[10:06AM] Timberland[TOP]: i couldnt save for a warchest while sending out max aid, buying nukes

Timberland[TOP]

: i wasnt even able to buy wonders for 2 months

[10:06AM] Timberland[TOP]: either

Ok.... see? Can we put this one to rest now?

For bookkeeping purposes, Timberland, these logs were from our convo on 1-13-2008

Mr. Blade, I'd like to thank you for showing me what kind of idiots IRON must have let in to pull something this stupid. I fully expect to see you in a government position in IRON next month to further assist with running them into the ground.

/mesighs

Haters these days... :rolleyes:

Did you lose them? Here they are:

That's called suiciding the remainder of your deployed forces (after using them to destroy two other opponents) so you can re-purchase them at home and maximize your FSS.

Please continue with your half-hearted jibes.

That's called suiciding the remainder of your deployed forces (after using them to destroy two other opponents) so you can re-purchase them at home and maximize your FSS.

Please continue with your half-hearted jibes.

Well I really appreciated it, because my warchest is almost empty. :(

Vanguard's history shows they won't. Anyone else remember the time Vanguard declared war on pretty much all of purple?