TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

John Ron

Wow. :rolleyes: It's not ANS that I'm talking about. It's consistent nations. Aircastle builds their nations to be at a similar, small NS range. Their war mode nations don't spread more than 10K NS. Also, great wonder coverage. Full SDI and MP coverage, 5 short of full WRC's. Not even TOP can boast that.

Now, you were saying?

Suddenly I'm not as surprised to the cheer amount of stupidity behind the actions of IRON last night.

Cheer? Why yes, we certainly cheered when we DoW'd. As most alliances do.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, c'mon...TOP, page one....Aircastle..page eighty-something...

Oh. TOP also has more than three times the number of nations as Aircastle. Strength in numbers ftw.

You're forgetting/overlooking that

A. TOP can't engage Aircastle with all those overwhelming numbers

B. Aircastle has focused itself on being extremely powerful for their strength range, sacrificing growth for relative power. At their level, I'd wager the TOP nations are in for a hell of a fight, though I'd say the Aircastle nations wouldn't be having too easy a time as well.

C. Aircastle is focusing on TOP, TOP can't focus solely on Aircastle

This is a hell of a fight. Have fun you two (though I wish Aircastle would have more fun :P)

Suddenly I'm not as surprised to the cheer amount of stupidity behind the actions of IRON last night.

I agree with someone from Vanguard? What weird universe did I just step into? :blink:

You're forgetting/overlooking that

A. TOP can't engage Aircastle with all those overwhelming numbers

B. Aircastle has focused itself on being extremely powerful for their strength range, sacrificing growth for relative power. At their level, I'd wager the TOP nations are in for a hell of a fight, though I'd say the Aircastle nations wouldn't be having too easy a time as well.

C. Aircastle is focusing on TOP, TOP can't focus solely on Aircastle

This is a hell of a fight. Have fun you two (though I wish Aircastle would have more fun :P)

This man speaks the truth.

Yes, very true, very true...but when all is said and done, AC represent little more than a speed bump for TOP.

Not really. TOP won't be able to give them a

summary steamrolling
so easily, as Stilgar has shown. Combine Aircastle's hardness with TOP being over-extended and, well, it's going to be a while before you've done any significant damage to them. They'll come out of this just fine.

Yes, very true, very true...but when all is said and done, AC represent little more than a speed bump for TOP.

... why did I root for you guys to win again?

Oh well. Let it be known that, I, Bernkastel, would like to see CnG and friends slaughter IRON and TOP.

I agree with someone from Vanguard? What weird universe did I just step into? :blink:

This man speaks the truth.

Not really. TOP won't be able to give them aso easily, as Stilgar has shown. Combine Aircastle's hardness with TOP being over-extended and, well, it's going to be a while before you've done any significant damage to them. They'll come out of this just fine.

I wouldn't be so sure about that last comment, Locke.

While I do not speak for TOP, I have every belief that Aircastle, will not come out of this "just fine".

I'ma calling it a night, so don't expect me to reply over the next few hours.

Please explain to us what the CB behind the war was then? Because even TOP and IRON seem to be sketchy on it at best.

There is a reason for that and you will probably get an explanation sometime over the next few days; Depending on how things work out.

You're either a bloody idiot or completely ignorant. Take your pick.

What makes you think you are position to comment? You are not in a senior government position within your own alliance, let alone an alliance which actually does know what really went on behind the scenes. You really have no clue what I am referring to.

Stewart_Capt%28N%29_Original.jpg

Attention please... Welcome to the 000 Aircastle flight towards fail... We are sorry for the delay, but we were busy dowing TOP nations before making this announcement... Please disregard the security measures because we are doomed anyway...

j/k :P see you in battlefield

Speaking of Fail, that is not a pilot.