TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

John Ron

So who do I talk to about placing a put option on TOP's collective NS?

Investments should be forwarded to SkyGreenChick.

We always have a slot open.

Also, welcome AC.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least now we're going to get to fight some competent people. See you on the battlefield AC.

You seem to be implying that you're not fighting competent people.

To be honest, you're not in a position to judge competence. . .when your alliance attacked an entire bloc without a CB.

aircastlelarge.jpg

Aircastle Declaration of War

We value our treaties very highly at Aircastle. We don't have many of them for this reason. The Order of the Paradox's unwarranted attacks on our ally Vanguard were not taken lightly. Therefore we have chosen to activate our defensive clause of Vanguard of All Stocks Treaty. Words cannot express how disappointed I am in TOP. You left us with no choice. You declared war with absolutely no CB. We are small but carry very sharp stones and a quality sling.

No CB? You're either feigning innocence or completely ignorant.

They are engaged in 20 offensive wars about of 12 guys in war mode. Every member in their alliance has a MP, and 23/28 have WRC. They should do fine.

I think they'll do a little more then fine ;)

Great to see AC in this heavyweight bout!

At least now we're going to get to fight some competent people. See you on the battlefield AC.

MK, for one, is still waiting for competent people. How long will we be kept waiting? :(

Welcome to the fight, Aircastle. :)

Please explain to us what the CB behind the war was then? Because even TOP and IRON seem to be sketchy on it at best.

"GOD precedent".. They/we wanted to fight.. Yeah, I've got nothing good either.

They are engaged in 20 offensive wars about of 12 guys in war mode. Every member in their alliance has a MP, and 23/28 have WRC. They should do fine.

Please do this for TOP. I enjoy your stats skills.

You seem to be implying that you're not fighting competent people.

To be honest, you're not in a position to judge competence. . .when your alliance attacked an entire bloc without a CB.

Yet we are not crying our eyes out. We just keep up the declarations.

To Aircastle, see you on the battlefield. Good luck, and let's keep this clean. No punches under the belt.

To Aircastle, see you on the battlefield. Good luck, and let's keep this clean. No punches under the belt.

Agreed. If you get any PMs in poor taste, gloating, etc, please let me know. I'll take care of it.

As to the blitz time - We try to emulate FOK :wub: