Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Ron

TOP Investment Advice - Buy Defense

aircastlelarge.jpg

Aircastle Declaration of War

We value our treaties very highly at Aircastle. We don't have many of them for this reason. The Order of the Paradox's unwarranted attacks on our ally Vanguard were not taken lightly. Therefore we have chosen to activate our defensive clause of Vanguard of All Stocks Treaty. Words cannot express how disappointed I am in TOP. You left us with no choice. You declared war with absolutely no CB. We are small but carry very sharp stones and a quality sling.

At least now we're going to get to fight some competent people. See you on the battlefield AC.

We value our treaties very highly at Aircastle. We don't have many of them for this reason. The Order of the Paradox's unwarranted attacks on our ally Vanguard were not taken lightly. Therefore we have chosen to activate our defensive clause of Vanguard of All Stocks Treaty. Words cannot express how disappointed I am in TOP. You left us with no choice. You declared war with absolutely no CB. We are small but carry very sharp stones and a quality sling.

It is wonderful to have the support of such fine allies.

Stewart_Capt%28N%29_Original.jpg

Attention please... Welcome to the 000 Aircastle flight towards fail... We are sorry for the delay, but we were busy dowing TOP nations before making this announcement... Please disregard the security measures because we are doomed anyway...

j/k :P see you in battlefield

Good luck Aircastle- you might be small- but you are certainly formidable.

Have fun Aircastle, don't mess them up too badly in the first day.

Good luck Aircastle- you might be small- but you are certainly formidable.

Aircastle and I have something in common :awesome: