Peace

Monster

It was my understanding that FOK had agreed. I apologize for not confirming with you directly.

Okay. As far as I know FOK was not present at any negotiations leading to the white peace between NpO and \m/ and PC, so it was quite a surprise to see our name up there too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. As far as I know FOK was not present at any negotiations leading to the white peace between NpO and \m/ and PC, so it was quite a surprise to see our name up there too.

There were not really any negotiations as much as it was a set of queries between myself, Twisted, Archon and Grub. I learned that FOK had agreed through Twisted's query. Sorry for the confusion.

There were not really any negotiations as much as it was a set of queries between myself, Twisted, Archon and Grub. I learned that FOK had agreed through Twisted's query. Sorry for the confusion.

It's not really a problem because I recon we would've pulled out too after PC did. They were the ones we went in for.

You elected UncleHarry as president FOK!? You're doomed... :frantic:

A big thanks to NV for helping move along the peace, you guys are great.

Ezequiel.

Don't worry, there were some super secret terms behind the scenes on this one. Among others, Harry will never be in FOK! govt again--his only job is to return as diplomat to NV. Erikz is not allowed to post on OWF anymore, either. I know it seems harsh, but this is for the good of all CN!

I wish I could accept your thanks, Ezequiel, but Smooth from VE did the mediation and the legwork. :wub: VE ... we just came and grabbed you and everyone else so we could all end it together and at once.

--

Also, huge thanks and respect to our opponents in this one. You all fought hard and honorably, and the taunts/banter between us was hilarious. It was a pleasure to fight you all, although I do hope we don't have to do it again.

Edited by Nelchael

Don't worry, there were some super secret terms behind the scenes on this one. Among others, Harry will never be in FOK! govt again--his only job is to return as diplomat to NV. Erikz is not allowed to post on OWF anymore, either. I know it seems harsh, but this is for the good of all CN!

I wish I could accept your thanks, Ezequiel, but Smooth from VE did the mediation and the legwork. :wub: VE ... we just came and grabbed you and everyone else so we could all end it together and at once.

--

Also, huge thanks and respect to our opponents in this one. You all fought hard and honorably, and the taunts/banter between us was hilarious. It was a pleasure to fight you all, although I do hope we don't have to do it again.

In that case... Thank you Smooth and VE.

Ezequiel.